Calm the f down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calm the f down

They are ten and two when most of you said seven and nine would be good. Their two losses have been in the toughest places to play in the league. Nobody in this league goes 15 and 1. This loss was due and now they will beat the Rams.

I thought 1-1 on the west coast trip

3 road games is tough on any team,,Burton looks up to the Task, we will need him Next week. Goff can run, but not like the little Gnome.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      3 road games is tough on any team,,Burton looks up to the Task, we will need him Next week. Goff can run, but not like the little Gnome.
      Exactly. The D was getting pressure, but Wilson is a freak. If they get that same pressure on Goff, they’ll win.

Comment

The Coliseum is not like Century Link either

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        Exactly. The D was getting pressure, but Wilson is a freak. If they get that same pressure on Goff, they’ll win.
        I suspect they will be extra focused and determined next week, and for that matter, for the rest of the season.
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Sorry this was an important game

Most likely gave up the #1 seed in the NFC.

Comment

Originally posted by j1mmy View Post
            Most likely gave up the #1 seed in the NFC.
            When did I say it was unimportant?

Comment

They have a week together in LA to be pissed off. They are better than the Vikings and I don’t care where they play.

Comment

Replying to OP

not you.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                  They have a week together in LA to be pissed off. They are better than the Vikings and I don’t care where they play.
                  100% agree. Vikes still have to go to Carolina this week. They aren’t the best team in the NFC.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                    They are ten and two when most of you said seven and nine would be good. Their two losses have been in the toughest places to play in the league. Nobody in this league goes 15 and 1. This loss was due and now they will beat the Rams.
                    Well said level of agreement 100%

Comment

Agreed. We lost to a dynamic team on the road in a very difficult place to play. To me, the aftermath of this game will be more important than the game itself.

Comment

That game pissed me the hell off. Still pissed. Played like timid bitches but most concerning was their DL best our OL like a drum all night.

And call
                        It both ways, you pieces of shit.

Comment

It was primarily the left tackle
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                          X