Redick is STEALING money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redick is STEALING money

Disgraceful showing this far tonight. Killing them on both ends.

Get it together, you overpaid Duke bum
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-07-2017, 10:46 PM.

What.. the.. fuck

Comment

What a lazy SLOB...makes a critical TO, then literally does not move an inch to get back on D.

Comment

That was horrible. Sloppy effort

Comment

He blows. Thank God it’s a one year contract.

Comment

2 brutal HOME losses in a row. Up next...Cavs...

Comment

Cavs, then Pels on second night of a back to back (no JoJo), followed by Minnesota and OKC. Not a good stretch to lose two home games to two bad teams.

Edit to add: I was there tonight and there were WAY too many Lakers fans in the arena, especially the guy 4 rows in front of me who stood up every time Lonzo did so much as dribble. He’s lucky he made it out alive cause the guys directly behind him weren’t taking too kindly to it.
              Last edited by Sect 236; 12-08-2017, 12:11 AM.

Comment

One of the writers tweeted during the game that the joy of watching Embiid and Simmons tends to prevent us from seeing how poorly the rest of the team plays at times.

They are still pretty thin and a few players away from being where they want to be. Not having Fultz hurts. Covington is a good two way player, I like Holmes a lot. But they aren't deep. Reddick seems like a good guy and good teammate but he has been a disappointment. Has missed a lot of big 3's.

Let's not expect this team to be a 50 win team right now. They are going to lose bad games. They still have work to do in the front office.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                X