Could we See Sindey Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could we See Sindey Jones

Maybe Oakland or Dallas? I would love to see him get some reps in.

Anyone hear any scoop on him?

http://www.phillyvoice.com/pederson-...-anytime-soon/

Comment

I don’t see why they’d push him. The secondary has played well.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
        Maybe Oakland or Dallas? I would love to see him get some reps in.

Anyone hear any scoop on him?
        I hope not, why bring him back now and chance any re-injury. Let him sit with this secondary playing they was they are. Bring him in next season with a full camp. You have Jones, Darby, Mills, Douglas that is a real strong group.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
          I don’t see why they’d push him. The secondary has played well.
          Insurance... and the chance to give your defense an extra advantage for the playoffs. Once you get to the point where there can be no more than five more games (the Raiders game), you've already secured the extra year contractually. If Sidney is 100% healed and you think he can give you something, it's an interesting question.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear he was practicing the week before Christmas.

Comment

not mentioned is that I think he has to be activated by a certain time.

Comment

Just to be clear. Of course healthy. But if he is ready and tgat oakland or turds game is a scrub game. Let him play some, see how he does. If it's only a quarter each game. Put me in coach I'm ready to play.........

Comment

Seems like a bad idea, right? If he sits all year, they get to keep him an extra year. I don’t think he’s necessary right now.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

and there are limited IR moves that can be made in any year ... that was part of the issue with whether they were going to activate Sturgis if Elliot couldn't go last Sunday
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                    Seems like a bad idea, right? If he sits all year, they get to keep him an extra year. I don’t think he’s necessary right now.
                    If he doesn't play in six games, they keep him an extra year. If he were activated for the Raiders game, the max he could possibly play would be five games. They'd have him for the playoffs and the extra season.

Comment

great point

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      and there are limited IR moves that can be made in any year ... that was part of the issue with whether they were going to activate Sturgis if Elliot couldn't go last Sunday
                      2 per year I think, although they haven't used one yet.

Comment

These kinds of years come along once every decade or two. If he’s ready bring him back. Eagles don’t have the track record to get complacent in the playoffs.
                        Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Neat. So I guess you’d activate him to keep the other guys from getting hurt in garbage time, and see what he can do as a “starter.” I like this better.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                          X