Some Birds are going to have to be renegotiated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Birds are going to have to be renegotiated

or they will be off the roster next year, Peters, Curry, Kendricks. Oh and bye to Smith and $5mil
    Last edited by CbEagle; 12-02-2017, 12:36 PM.
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

I hope Curry takes a hometown discount, but I doubt it. Kendricks is as good as gone, I would think.

Edit: Curry is signed through 2020, but his hit jumps to $11M with only $6M dead if cut in 2018. Will be interesting to see. Kendricks could potentially play out 2019, based on his cap hit/dead cap.
    Last edited by Melchior; 12-02-2017, 01:04 PM.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I'm worried about Bradham for next year, then again if we are losing Shwartz maybe it won't matter as much

Comment

Level of Agreement: 30%

Undoubtedly there will be restructuring and/or cuts, but in spite of Shorr-Parks scare piece last week, it’s clear that the Eagles will be wherever they want to be with cap. Last year, they went into FA with about $8 million in cap space, and people were freaking out and saying they wouldn’t be able to be players in FA.

They went into the regular season with $12 million *after* adding Jeffrey, Robinson, all rookies, Long, Torrey, and Foles. Since then they’ve extended Jeffrey, Jernigan, and seem to be ready to extend Graham and/or Bradham.

Great move to secure these guys and the cap issues are waaaay overblown.
        Last edited by Pete; 12-02-2017, 01:30 PM.

Comment

I'm fairly certain...

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
          or they will be off the roster next year, Peters, Curry, Kendricks. Oh and bye to Smith and $5mil
          Howie has a long term game plan regarding the roster and the cap and any moves he makes fit into it. His year in the broom closet seems to have given him the time to come up with what he has already achieved and I doubt it does not take into account the next few years and how to fit inside the cap.
          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
            Curry will work out a deal, Kendricks will be gone and Peters will retire and his money will be reverted back. Eagles will keep Peters around in some capacity.

Comment

Working...
            X