X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sproles leaning towards returning, not retirement

Would love to see this....

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...-20171207.html

Eh. I don’t think they need him. Just roll with Barner on returns. Ajayi/Clement can do the rest. If you want an old guy, keep Blount. Though I guess Sproles is already on the cap.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

how many ST TD's does Barner have so far

losing sproles hurt this team big time,,welcome back Darren
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Same as Sproles this year. Except he won't be 35 coming off of ACL surgery next year.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          Eh. I don’t think they need him. Just roll with Barner on returns. Ajayi/Clement can do the rest. If you want an old guy, keep Blount. Though I guess Sproles is already on the cap.
          Barner over Sproles, not in any lifetime. Sproles could sign a minimum deal with incentives or all up front money to help with the cap. He is worth every nickel for punt returns and the small shaky RB. With Clement and Ajayi and maybe Smallwood. Blount will not be back or Pumphrey.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            I think Sproles will be a Free Agent next season.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Sproles is the new..

Brian Mitchell.

Comment

I THINK I WOULD FIND A WAY TO GET HIM IN HERE FOR ANOTHER YEAR. HE WAS TO MAKE 3.5, JACKED HIM UP TO 4.5 FOR THIS YEAR. OFFER 3 MIL. MAYBE A CHANCE FOR MORE WITH INCENTIVES.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                X