No announcement yet.

Legarette Blount avail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope never called into wip, the fan (live near ny) or any other radio. I don't drool over every player, just ones I see fit on the field. Had we had a power back, we would have beaten sf and Arizona . 9 n 1.

How about we see what he's able to do in New England, and then decided if he was worth risk. Bb knows what he's doing, let's see.

Last rb I wanted to go get, had to be at least 6 years ago. Lately I've wanted big CBS and safeties.

Comment

This team has always been a LeGarrette Blount away from a Super Bowl.

Chris Polk is better.

By the way, think LB has the conditioning required to play in this offense? Even as a rotational back. Polk plays special teams too…

Comment

Chris "Big Back" Polk scored in the Arizona game. Chip didn't challenge it and then, he didn't use him again.

I know you don't actually watch a lot of football, you can't and be this clueless, but two weeks ago, against the Jets (a D on par with SF and AZ) the Steelers had a first and goal from the 1. They rushed Blount on first and second down and he was able to provide them a total loss of 8 yards.

Blount might do well in NE, they have a committee and at any time, one of those guys can go off, but to think that not having him on our team is the reason they have two of their losses is idiotic.

Polk is a better fit for this team, plain and simple.

Now, go back to Madden.

Comment

Working...
        X