• Show
Clear All

• Legarette Blount avail

Scoop him up and end all out goal line troubles

Cool story, bro
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

One of the worst posts ever.

He's available because his last team cut him due to his leaving the field during a game, showering, changing and sitting in the bus because he was upset about his playing time.

Do better noob.

Comment

I love all of these noobtastic, pick up every cast off, posts.

As if these BCJs weren't cast off for a reason.

Keep em coming, we should pick up every stray.

Comment

reminds me

of down under mike

Comment

Blount is a worse locker room presence than D Jax. Better chance Duce Staley comes out of retirement than picking up Blount. Ben Tate would make more sense, as he has had some success in a zone blocking scheme in Houston, but I don't see them picking up any running back

Comment

Noob this

Noob that. Blount played for Kelly at Oregon, and chip was able to deal with him there. I rather see a chance with him and cut him, rather than watch right end fades 3rd and goal on the two yd line and settle for 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Flagcity View Post
                Noob that. Blount played for Kelly at Oregon, and chip was able to deal with him there. I rather see a chance with him and cut him, rather than watch right end fades 3rd and goal on the two yd line and settle for 3.
                Keep compounding your stupidity noob.

What does Blount bring to this team that Polk already doesn't, besides a superb ability to alienate his teammates, get personal fouls for fighting and getting caught smoking weed?

Blount is an older version of Polk with more headaches.

Let me guess, his Madden rating is higher so that's why you want him. The Bears just cut Santonio Holmes, quick, go check his Madden rating, is it higher than Huff's? Do you think the Eagles can pull off that Trent Cole and 1st round pick for JJ Watt trade you did by forcing the computer to do it? Maybe the Colts will go for the Luck for Foles swap you did too.

We've had hundreds of posters like you here, do better or leave.
                Last edited by Sect 236; 11-19-2014, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flagcity View Post
                  Blount played for Kelly at Oregon, and chip was able to deal with him there..
                  Chip dealt with him by kicking him off the team.

Comment

Let's see blounts been healthy the whole year, Polk not so much. Blount can carry defenders, did several times last year in New England and this year. Polk maybe carried one, one time. A bunch of nice guys in the team may be great for autograph sessions, but hardly wins. Team could be 9 n 1 right now if they had a true tractor rb.

Comment

Fagcity
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

It's weird that Blount is basically Jim Brown v. 2 but so many different teams have had no problem letting him go.

I know his "trucking" rating is high in video games, but calm down.

Comment

Not that this guy isn't a relentless twat, but the Pats just signed him.
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Blount isn't a bad runner, and he used to play for New England, so it makes sense.

My contention with this dummy wasn't that Blount was some scrub, it's that he pulled the reliable noob trick of picking a player with a "name" and saying "OMG! WE NEED TO SIGN HIM!" and that Blount is a locker room problem, which is something Chip has clearly shown he doesn't want when they cut their best WR.

It's boring and adds nothing to the board. Anyone with half a mind knew Chip Kelly thought for a total of zero seconds about signing him.

I think this guy is a typical WIP caller from the Andy Reid years where every offseason, it would be "AHHHH WE NEED A BIG BACK!!!!! TONY HUNT!!!! BIG BACK!!!!"
                            Last edited by Sect 236; 11-20-2014, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
                              Chip dealt with him by kicking him off the team.
                              JDugg's best post! Not sure how Fagcity can respond to that once he reflects back and says, "oh yeah, shit!"

Comment

Working...
                              X