No announcement yet.

Big red chicken sighted in Oakland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno ... I was watching with one eye until the last two drives ... I just noticed that the "time out boxes" on the Score/Time box were all gone when the Raiders went up 4 with 1:45 left and I snorted out a laugh.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Been meaning to ask you, what's your home course? I have a couple nice options here in the Poconos but Im a noob hacker.

Comment

I play public courses in the NY Metro area and wherever I can get a member I know to get me on at a private club.

Comment

You're a lawyer. You're rich enough to belong to a private club.
          Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Like Groucho said: I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member.

Comment

would it be rude of me to shoot you a pm at some point to organize a little get together? On me of course

Comment

Igitis
                Last edited by slag; 11-21-2014, 10:06 PM.

Comment

where?

Comment

If you come to me, I'll cover, plus a partner. I'm terrible, it's not a hustle. I'm not trying to put money on it at all. I just love playing. I just started in May. I play anywhere from 95-105 (worse when it is bad). If you want to make come up, I got it. There are some decent courses this way.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      where?
                      Blue ridge is my favorite, valley country club is nice, sand springs, mountain valley, mountain laurel.... pick something

Comment

That ain't down the street for me.

And it's a tad nippy for golf up in the Poconos now isn't it?

Comment

If I came up, I'd pay my own greens fees ... but like I said above, it would be next year ... too fucking cold now.

Comment

BTW - Riccardo, Trogs, IG and some others have expressed interest in a bored outing the same weekend as the gayte ... I think that would be a fuckin' pisser.

Comment

It's horrendous now. I'm open to putting something together for future reference.... Put it together, I'll be there shovels (ap2s) in hand. You see what I did? Good bless scotch.

Comment

yeah we keep yacking about it

Originally posted by slag View Post
                                BTW - Riccardo, Trogs, IG and some others have expressed interest in a bored outing the same weekend as the gayte ... I think that would be a fuckin' pisser.
                                Gotta do it next year!
                                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                                X