Another tragic day in Eagle's history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
    Keep repeating this mantra "If Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson can win the Super Bowl, so can Nick Foles."
    Jeff Hostetler, 1990. He took over when the Giants were 11-3.

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
      Half the board thinks losing the mvp is like losing a special teams player. According to them you are overreacting and must pretend everything is cool
      BURY YOUR HEAD IN YOUR PILLOW, CURL UP IN FETAL POSITION AND CRY ABOUT IT.

OR MOVE FORWARD SCREAM YOUR HEAD OFF IN THE LINC, AND SHOW THIS TEAM YOUR BEHIND EM.

THIS IS PHILLY WE AIN'T PUSSIES, BRING IT ON BITCHES!!!!
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Yep, giants had a great D but mediocre O

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        Jeff Hostetler, 1990. He took over when the Giants were 11-3.
        Who's the AFC powerhouse? Patsies? They're D is miserable
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          BURY YOUR HEAD IN YOUR PILLOW, CURL UP IN FETAL POSITION AND CRY ABOUT IT.

OR MOVE FORWARD SCREAM YOUR HEAD OFF IN THE LINC, AND SHOW THIS TEAM YOUR BEHIND EM.

THIS IS PHILLY WE AIN'T PUSSIES, BRING IT ON BITCHES!!!!
          Haha... thumb, fetal, worms
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

bwah

That image actually made me lol
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
              Who's the AFC powerhouse? Patsies? They're D is miserable
              Foles has a damn good group of WRs, a three deep TE corps, and one of the best group of RBs in the league. He's got some pieces to work with.

If the D steps it up and gets back to playing like the were before the west coast trip, this is still a very solid football team. If Nicky can find his 2013 groove just a little bit, there's no telling what they can do.

Ride it as long as possible. Fuck it, we're here anyway.

Comment

The Vagiants ran the ball ... three TE's ... OJ Anderson ... played field position (they had a better defense).

For me, the issue here is Gomer ... FF ran Hunt 25 times yesterday and righted the ship ... Gomer needs to pick a back (Ajaii) and feed the motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  The Vagiants ran the ball ... three TE's ... OJ Anderson ... played field position (they had a better defense).

For me, the issue here is Gomer ... FF ran Hunt 25 times yesterday and righted the ship ... Gomer needs to pick a back (Ajaii) and feed the motherfucker.
                  The way it's gotta be. Hope he understands that.

Comment

It's a different game now and the Eagles don't have a Vagiant or Bronco or Raven SB defense, so three yards and a cloud of dust ain't happening ... but I do think he needs to be more committed and patient with the run game than he generally is.

And, although I kind of get it, I don't like the run game by committee ... a feature back gets going by having the ball.

Comment

Foles has one good going for him....

..besides what has been stated....while not mobile he has a very good touch to the long ball. Given some time long ball PA to the WRs could become more prominent.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

The left side of that fucking line really needs to get their shit together.

You look at film and you have to see that's where you attack that team.

Comment

Yep, you go right after Salmonella

....and Big V......that’s the weak point.
                          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by txeaglefan View Post
                            I enjoy seeing the young guys posting about suffering. The last time the Eagles won a championship, I was 3 years old. My suffering began by freezing my ass off in Franklin Field and continues to this day.

However, it ain't over! As you say, the rest of the team just needs to get it done. we shall see
                            Hell, imagine my frustration as I was eight months old when Concrete Charlie and Co. brought home the bacon...alive but certainly not old enough to remember anything about it. That being said, at only three years old you sure as hell don't remember anything about it as well.

Comment

Is Wiz out long term?

Comment

The Hostetler/Giants analogy made me feel better. That's the blueprint anyway. Nick plays well, defense plays really well and ride Ajayi. It's not impossible that they could win the NFC with that formula and some luck.
                                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                                X