Foles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foles

Just watched him in a clip practicing at an OTA next to Wentz and my point of reference is completely different ... ie. just looking at the video my mental gap between him and Wentz isn't the same anymore.

The thought in my head is that I'm looking at fucking legend standing next to the guy who's still the top dog ... but Foles is no longer just the backup guy standing there.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Personally I think we have the best 2 qbs in the league, period, at least in this system and with this organization around them, I wouldn't trade either one for anybody else out there, not Brady, not Rodgers, not Luck, not Breeze.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
      Personally I think we have the best 2 qbs in the league, period, at least in this system and with this organization around them, I wouldn't trade either one for anybody else out there, not Brady, not Rodgers, not Luck, not Breeze.
      This is what alcohol can do to the brain

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
        WENTZ COULD HAVE, PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN, LEAGUE MVP, AND THE SUPER BOWL MVP ON THE SAME TEAM? YOU BEEZ RIGHT. I WOULDN'T TRADE EITHER ONE FOR ANY OTHER QB.......WHAT OTHER TEAM EVEN COMES CLOSE TO HAVING THAT.........

WAITING.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          Sorry, don't drink or smoke,,,,,,,,next? Brady, Breeze and Rodgers are all getting up there, and who knows if Luck is even going to play again, tell me who is better than what we have considering age, talent, leadership, AND lack of an ego???
          Last edited by Eagle Road; 05-24-2018, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Green Bay
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

G.B. HAS A BACK UP SUPER BOWL MVP? RODGERS WENT DOWN THEY WERE HORRIBLE.
              Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 05-24-2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

FWIW - I was not making any point about best two QB's in the league blah blah ... I was only commenting on the different aura (for lack of a better term) that Foles gives off when I look at him this year vs. last.

Comment

Hhaaaaaaaaaa!!

Comment

ABSOLUTELY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. HE IS BEING LOOKED AT IN A WHOLE NEW LIGHT.

NOT THE BACKUP QB WHO MAYBE CAN FILL IN TILL THE STARTER COMES BACK, BUT BEING 'THE MAN', HIM KNOWING HE IS THE ANSWER.

AURA IS THE RIGHT WORD.

373....3.....1. IN THE BIGGEST MOST AMAZING GAME IN FRANCHISE HISTORY.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      FWIW - I was not making any point about best two QB's in the league blah blah ... I was only commenting on the different aura (for lack of a better term) that Foles gives off when I look at him this year vs. last.
                      I understood what you were saying, but I always thought he had the air of confidence, but I would think winning a SB in the fashion that he did would give anyone a "lift"?

Comment

I KNOW THIS IS RIDICULOUS BUT HUMOR ME........

WENTZ AND FOLES.

WHAT OTHER TEAM WOULD YOU TRADE WITH RIGHT NOW, TODAY, FOR THEIR STARTING QB AND BACKUP QB?

Comment

Not to belabor this but I'm not sure his physical appearance or body language is any different this year ... I believe that I'm seeing a different player now because of a new bias in my mind since the Super Bowl.

I always liked the guy but now I actually think "badass" when I see him.
                          Last edited by slag; 05-24-2018, 06:27 PM.

Comment

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. GREAT POINT TO BRING UP. I WAS THINKING SAME THING BUT DIDN'T PUT IT INTO WORDS.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                              Not to belabor this but I'm not sure his physical appearance or body language is any different this year ... I believe that I'm seeing a different player now because of a new bias in my mind since the Super Bowl.

I always liked the guy but now I actually think "badass" when I see him.
                              Bottom line is Foles is a Super Bowl champion who both passed for and caught a TD in the Super Bowl.

Foles had a passer rating of 106 (Brady had a rating of 115 but I don't believe strip sacks don't hurt your passer rating). Also, I will note that I don't believe the interception charged to Foles was his fault.
                              --------
                              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                              X