i did not understand the enforcement/ejections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i did not understand the enforcement/ejections

initially i thought i heard that both 15 yard penalties were being enforced. then when the pass is ruled incomplete, it becomes 2nd and 10. what?

that makes no sense, especially considering how hard the league tries to protect QBs. i have to think that if the refs hadn't lost control of the game at that point that the 15 yard penalty for the hit on foles would have been enforced. let's say foles completes a short pass to maclin, who then runs for 30 yards. foles takes a hit a couple seconds after the pass is completed for an additional 15 yard penalty. a review shows that the pass to maclin hit the ground. is it now 2nd and 10 without the roughing being enforced? no way.

blows my mind that the refs eject a guy then rule the penalty never happened.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 09-21-2014, 05:06 PM.

The only thing I could argue with that was the foreskins penalty was during the play and Peters so the yardage should have offset but the birds should have gotten a first down out of it.

Comment

lets face it,,those Refs were lucky to find the Linc

let alone call the game,,,they are a mess! worst crew in the game,,,Fugly fugly
      Last edited by TRENT; 09-21-2014, 07:11 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
      X