No announcement yet.

Anyone see DJax run away?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acho was here last year...im Wondering if that guy on the foreskins used to tell the team how thug life he was.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

HAHAHAHHA!!

Originally posted by dookie View Post

"I'm gonna just stand here and watch. I want no part of this."
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Agreed. He would have been pissed to win 20-17 with 3 catch es while Garcon scored. But he got his 100 and a TD and that's all he cares about.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          Agreed. He would have been pissed to win 20-17 with 3 catch es while Garcon scored. But he got his 100 and a TD and that's all he cares about.
          Hey vandelay... I want an España report when you get a chance.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

email sent, primo.

barcelona also booked oct 9-12.

Comment

Don't waste your time being angry at that punk...just pay him no nevermind, it's not worth it.
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
              X