I love how deSean was an afterthought in this game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love how deSean was an afterthought in this game

...despite lighting it up...and I know Im in the minority but I wish he were still an Eagle. But now that he's not...fuck HIM.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Take away the 81 yards,,

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    ...despite lighting it up...and I know Im in the minority but I wish he were still an Eagle. But now that he's not...fuck HIM.
    and he really didn't do all that much..but hey he did go get it....Williams needs to make the fucin tackle..
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      and he really didn't do all that much..but hey he did go get it....Williams needs to make the fucin tackle..

Yeah, not really sure what CW is butt hurt about with the swipe at CK, he HAD the legs to get to Djax, he just didn't wrap him up and bring him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        My sentiments exactly. He certainly didn't make it hard to boo him yesterday.

Comment

That was a typical MeJax game, do nothing vitually other than one play. His other catches were meaningless. He is a game changer there is no denying, but he is so one dimensional and is invisible in parts of every game he plays.
          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Fuck DJax, but if a "typical" game involves an 80 yard TD, I ceraintly want that guy on my team.

Comment

Williams makes that tackle there, MeSean has an average game with nothing notable. He didn't, tried to strip the ball instead of wrapping him up. This offense looks pretty good so far without that little gangster wanna be.

Robin Williams

Comment

Yea, he and Maclin would suck together. Thank God we have Cooper.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

And Williams didn't make that tackle because he couldn't keep up with DeSean. If defenders don't miss tackles on McCoy last season he doesn't lead the league in rushing.

Comment

He had one arm on him and the other reaching for the ball instead of wrapping him up. Williams could have and should have made that tackle. Would I rather have Jackson on this team, yeah. His speed is very hard to replace.

Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
                    X