• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McNabb did an AMA on reddit

Thought some of you would enjoy

You can select him and then show all comments easier to navigate

Hey guys... Donovan McNabb here.

http://www.reddit.com/r/eagles/comme...n_mcnabb_here/

AMA is usually a contentless exercise but that was extra special contentless.

"Hey, DMac what do you think about...?"

"DURR I DUNNO GENERIC ANSWER!"

x100
    Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 09-22-2014, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Did ESPN can him?
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        Did ESPN can him?
        He works for FOX. He'll undoubtedly be calling an Eagles game this year.

Comment

I think Artie Buco's AMA was more interesting. Donovan was as defensive as ever.

Comment

it was really weak

I read through most of it, he used a few words or less on every answer. Even basic generic questions he dodged. I stopped reading after someone asked him who was the funniest guy in the locker room and he responded by saying 'that's personal'.

Although someone did ask him if he now knows what happens at the end of a tie game.
            If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

Originally posted by WeaponX View Post
              I read through most of it, he used a few words or less on every answer. Even basic generic questions he dodged. I stopped reading after someone asked him who was the funniest guy in the locker room and he responded by saying 'that's personal'.

Although someone did ask him if he now knows what happens at the end of a tie game.
              I like the one where they asked him what song he was playing when he air guitar'd in Dallas.

Comment

Working...
              X