Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riley Cooper sucks

Has anyone mention that bum yet?
    Last edited by rothdawg; 09-28-2014, 08:42 PM.

Everyone is in agreement

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
    Except of course, for Iowa. Then again, does that surprise you ?
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I wanted them to let him go after the season once they knew they were keeping Maclin but DeSean fucked that up.

Comment

Iowa 's the biggest idiot to ever post on this board.

Comment

Maclin caught a lot of shit here in the offseason, but he's a good player when heakthy. Cooper is a fringe NFL receiver, who got lucky last season.

Comment

Iowa 's the biggest idiot to ever post on this board.
            In the offseason, he was saying that Nate Allen has become a good safety and anyone who didn't know that was just following what the sports media was feeding them.

If you're trumpeting Riley Cooper and Nate Allen, you have problems.

Comment

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt after last season (though I thought his stats were a product of the system), but not anymore. He has more glaring mistakes per game than catches.

Comment

Too slow to get to those deep balls

A "possession receiver" who fumbles and drops a TD pass that hits him in the fucking hands.

Comment

He's good for at least one spectacularly inexplicable drop a week. The guy simply is NOT a player. He has bricks for hands and is a tin man. Matthews, Huff, SOMEONE needs his reps.
                  Last edited by NcEaglesfan; 09-28-2014, 09:45 PM.

Comment

He doesn't excel at anything apart from having decent size. You can have all the size in the world, but if you can't make plays you're shit

Comment

Originally posted by Throwed View Post
                      He doesn't excel at anything apart from having decent size. You can have all the size in the world, but if you can't make plays you're shit
                      Yeah, I agree. He should be posting db's up and using his frame to out-muscle them, but because he has shit hands none of the aforementioned means dick. I wouldn't trust him now even if he was wide open.

Comment

Total Bum.

Comment

He's set to make 4 million next year. I'm not sure they'll be willing to dump him, being that 10 million has been guaranteed...

Comment

Wish they could cut him, especially since Matthews looks like he could be something.

Another big drop from Cooper yesterday. Total bum.

Comment

Huff really needs to bandage up his pussy and get on the field. He looked promising in the preseason and if he can contribute, he's a perfect guy to put in the slot and move Matthews to the outside.

Honestly, I'd rather have Brad Smith as the #4 than Cooper. Smith took that screen in the fourth quarter and fought for the first down.

Cooper brings literally nothing to the table. He can block? So what, they called 12 run plays yesterday. With this OL so banged up, keeping a guy on the field who sucks as a receiver but can block on the edge is useless. Give me someone who adds to the pass game, because the pass game is going to win them games until the OL is back to strength.

Comment

Working...
                              X