I blame Chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I blame Chip

That namby pamby screen pass bullshit didn't work all day and he calls it on 3rd and 20? I don't care about injuries, offensive genius mind can't get no fucking points all day.

i blame chip as well. 2nd on goal inside the 2. he has to be able to get it in. 2 fucking QB sneaks would have been better than that bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      i blame chip as well. 2nd on goal inside the 2. he has to be able to get it in. 2 fucking QB sneaks would have been better than that bullshit.
      Mc Coy makes the block on that 3rd and goal pass to Celek it is completed.

Comment

Love chip but he blew today... Awful game

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
          Love chip but he blew today... Awful game
          He still outcoached Harbaugh.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Don't forget

Taking the penalty and giving the niners another crack at a first down, which of course they converted
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

When my brother described that to me, I couldn't believe it.

How do you give the other team a chance to go from one score up to two at that point in the game?
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
                Cooper plays like an actual NFL WR and catches a ball that hits his hands, the pass to Celek never even happens.

If you're trying to blame the loss on McCoy, you're even dumber and more racist than we all already knew you were.

Comment

Very

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  When my brother described that to me, I couldn't believe it.

How do you give the other team a chance to go from one score up to two at that point in the game?
                  Morninwhegesque
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I dont see cooper as big of an issue as some of the glaring shitcans we have on the field. Wouldnt blame any of the players on those last 2 goal line plays as much as Id blame Chip for not trying to run on 3rd and 1 at the goal line before deciding they might need to throw.

Cary williams is the shittiest money sink on this team. I have never seen a single play where he turns his head around to play the ball. He got abused today.

Nate allen is still shit. By the time we fill in needs on the defense our Oline will be a too old. Maybe foles will figure his shit out, and mccoy will make big plays again, but this team cant stand up to a couple QBs in the league with some of the shitties we have in the backfield.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
                      This is undeniably true. EVERYONE knows that Foles never overthrows open receivers. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TGOLD View Post
                        I dont see cooper as big of an issue as some of the glaring shitcans we have on the field. Wouldnt blame any of the players on those last 2 goal line plays as much as Id blame Chip for not trying to run on 3rd and 1 at the goal line before deciding they might need to throw.

Cary williams is the shittiest money sink on this team. I have never seen a single play where he turns his head around to play the ball. He got abused today.

Nate allen is still shit. By the time we fill in needs on the defense our Oline will be a too old. Maybe foles will figure his shit out, and mccoy will make big plays again, but this team cant stand up to a couple QBs in the league with some of the shitties we have in the backfield.
                        Is this Weizer?

I do think Chip certainly deserves some blame. Playcalling was an issue, especially on the goal line (he hasn't done well down there all season). I think he'll get it figured out and everything will be fine, but I'd put this on him and his offense.

Comment

Working...
                        X