Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip reached out to San Fran???

....sorry if this has been discussed.

Just thought it interesting he didn't do the same with Tennessee??

Heard rumors last week that Mariotta may not be in Chip's corner as much as speculated.....and he may have tainted the waters for a Chip arrival.??

Just food for thought and more insight into the back scene.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Evidently frank wychek went on ESPN radio today and said Tennessee had zero
    Interest in talking to Kelly about their HC position.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-04-2016, 08:42 PM.

Comment

If the SF rumor is true, he looks kinda pathetic...

Comment

What franchise wants a guy who just bombed a franchise, cut their first elite receiver in 10 years, traded their all time leading rusher (in his prime), divided the locker room (mostly just against him), will make a powerplay against the GM and ultimately set the franchise back several years.

Oh and traded for an injury-prone guy on the last year of his deal for a young cheap, mediocre QB AND a 2nd rounder.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          ....sorry if this has been discussed.

Just thought it interesting he didn't do the same with Tennessee??

Heard rumors last week that Mariotta may not be in Chip's corner as much as speculated.....and he may have tainted the waters for a Chip arrival.??

Just food for thought and more insight into the back scene.
          The Titans haven't fired their coach (yet).

Comment

Got me....

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
            What franchise wants a guy who just bombed a franchise, cut their first elite receiver in 10 years, traded their all time leading rusher (in his prime), divided the locker room (mostly just against him), will make a powerplay against the GM and ultimately set the franchise back several years.

Oh and traded for an injury-prone guy on the last year of his deal for a young cheap, mediocre QB AND a 2nd rounder.
            ....I will not be surprised by any outcome, in or out of the NFL.

The more I hear about him the more the guy really sounds like he is a flaming arrogant asshole of the highest order.

I bet him and Ref are related.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by 4dabirds75 View Post
              The Titans haven't fired their coach (yet).
              They fired him weeks ago.

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
              ....I will not be surprised by any outcome, in or out of the NFL.

The more I hear about him the more the guy really sounds like he is a flaming arrogant asshole of the highest order.

I bet him and Ref are related.
              Totally agree.

Comment

High School Harry is done in the NFL. Take that to the bank. Nobody will hire him again. Not at the professional level.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                  High School Harry is done in the NFL. Take that to the bank. Nobody will hire him again. Not at the professional level.
                  I could see San Francisco taking a flyer on him. Not much he could fkkk up.

I think he's hell bent to prove he can coach in the NFL.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                  X