X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol.... No problem....

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    Hey man, don't shoot the messenger!
    ....tired of hacks creating click bait. I think we should create our own rumors about the writers, make them appear vaguely valid,and share.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Right

and Mel Kiper is being considered for Director of Player Personnel and Mycock for CTO (Chief Terminology Officer).
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Social media has changed everything. So much pressure to be the person who breaks it first - which can happen at any moment of the day via twitter. The result is the acceptance of bad journalism as a necessary byproduct.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Journalists used to do the "rip and read" crap off of the AP or UPI news wire feed. That was (and is still) some lazy shit. Doing the copy and paste thing via social media take it to a whole new level.

Comment

It's one thing coming from obscure blogger hacks looking for clicks but this was a story by Domo which was then retweeted by Elliot Shorr Parks (who I don't really like). Two legit mainstream print journalists. How does that happen? But then again, who knows, right? It's not like Eskin has never been wrong or no coach has ever flat out lied about his intentions. It's not inconceivable that Chucky reached out but didn't want it to be known. Who knows. At least it gives me something to look at when I have a few minutes at work.
            Last edited by McCarthy12; 01-08-2016, 09:42 AM.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Some may try and excuse it as a natural response to unrealistic time pressures...but to me, stuff gets propagated out of pure laziness. It's almost as bad as the crap that gets "shared" via the facenutz crowd. Nobody is accountable for the facts any more.

Comment

Gruden's net worth: just under 30 million dollars. He just got divorced recently. Thinking he's going to want to rebuild his nest egg before ESPN wises up and shitcans him. They've let go a number of employees this past year because their subscriber base is dropping with all the cord cutters, not to mention the growing number of cord nevers who are now entering adulthood and have no intention of ever getting cable. Lurie would have to pay him out the ass to leave that cushy gig at 6.5 million per year.

Comment

Fuck Chuckie. He's just using this as leverage against ESPN. I have no idea why anyone in this fanbase pines for him anyway.

Comment

Grudog and Spags???

might make a good combo,,don't think the gints will have spags back unless they hire Ben..
                    Last edited by TRENT; 01-08-2016, 12:43 PM.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

His contract with ESPN runs through 2021...He's going NOWHERE
                      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I know this already

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                        His contract with ESPN runs through 2021...He's going NOWHERE
                        knew it was bullshit 2 days ago,, just havin fun with it.
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

This guy only won a SB because

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                          http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2..._in_leavi.html

I call bs but if true, the most interesting part is the fact that Lurie is concerned he wouldn't get along with Roseman. That's great that Lurie has to be worried about that. Definitely want your coaching options limited by the fact that people can't get along with your GM..
                          He previously coached the team he beat and they didn't change their schemes or signals. There is video of the TB players laughing on the sideline and saying "we know exactly what's coming". Chuckie could never duplicate that confluence of events.
                          DB

Comment

Working...
                          X