David Molk out for season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Molk out for season

Torn bicep. Eagles need a backup center now.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Supposedly Josh Andrews can play some center. Still Eagles are going to need another OL. They're not loaded with depth there.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      Supposedly Josh Andrews can play some center. Still Eagles are going to need another OL. They're not loaded with depth there.
      Moffit was cut, right? Maybe they bring him back.

Or.

Tebow as an O-lineman.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

How is moffit not better than the disaster they trotted out there?

Comment

Is Vandervelde still out there?

as long as he didn't make an active roster, he's the guy...Molk is too small to swing out to Tackle,,this is where we miss Herremans
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            They're not loaded with depth there.
            Quite the understatement.

Comment

David Molk is the author known as Johnny Anonymous who wrote NFL Confidential. Only wants to collect half a million per year to not play. Hates it when he actually has to enter a game.

This is your Philadelphia Eagles. Or at least one of them. He describes Kelly's locker room during the 2014 season if anyone is still interested.

JOHNNY ANONYMOUS is a four-year offensive lineman for the NFL. Under another pseudonym, he’s also a contributor for the comedy powerhouse Funny Or Die.
              You can pretty much break NFL players down into three categories.
              Twenty percent do it because they’re true believers. They’re smart enough to do something else if they wanted, and the money is nice and all, but really they just love football. They love it, they live it, they believe in it, it’s their creed. They would be nothing without it. Hell, they’d probably pay the League to play if they had to! These guys are obviously psychotic.
              Thirty percent of them do it just for the money. So they could do something else—sales, desk jockey, accountant, whatever—but they play football because the money is just so damn good. And it is good.
              And last of all, 49.99 percent play football because, frankly, it’s the only thing they know how to do. Even if they wanted to do something “normal,” they couldn’t. All they’ve ever done in their lives is play football—it was their way out, either of the hood or the deep woods country. They need football. If football didn’t exist, they’d be homeless, in a gang, or maybe in prison.
              Then there’s me.
              I’m part of my own little weird minority, that final 0.01 percent. We’re such a minority, we don’t even count as a category. We’re the professional football players who flat-out hate professional football.
              Last edited by The Ref; 01-28-2016, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                This is your Philadelphia Eagles. Or at least one of them.
                You get your Case Keenum jersey yet?

Comment

I don't do my job for the love of the game. Why would we expect so many football players to do the same? Most people do their jobs because its the only thing they know.

Comment

Who cares?
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                      I don't do my job for the love of the game. Why would we expect so many football players to do the same? Most people do their jobs because its the only thing they know.
                      It's easy to understand working a shitty job for a lot of money. Impossible to understand how someone can do a job for years because that's all they know - other than having a complete lack of self motivation. aka lazy ass.
                      Last edited by The Ref; 01-28-2016, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Bwahaha!

He can't be too motivated playing for the suckjob Eagles.
                        http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...k-philadelphia

Comment

hahah

So sez the clown that has been in the same career his entire life - flipping burgers
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

It's easy to understand working a shitty job for a lot of money. Impossible to understand how someone can do a job for years because that's all they know - other than having a complete lack of self motivation. aka lazy ass.
                            Literally most of America operates this way. It's amazing how deaf you are to the real world.

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                            So sez the clown that has been in the same career his entire life - flipping burgers
                            exactly.

Comment

Yes, it's hard to understand that a person would accept a job that they didn't totally love to make over a million dollars in several years.

And if you think people don't do the same job for years because that's all they know you need to re-investigate the workforce.

For many, that's job security that they can only imagine, let alone the prospect of making enough money to live more than comfortably long after they finish.
                              --
                              Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                              X