Sorry if this has be gone over been away for holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry if this has be gone over been away for holidays

Who's on board for a McDermott return? He was in over his head replacing JJ but has done a phenomenal job with Carolina...not sure he'd want to having been canned but Jeff already...I really believe the next coach has to be defensive minded as that shit show is in dire need of repair

Originally posted by JB View Post
    Who's on board for a McDermott return? He was in over his head replacing JJ but has done a phenomenal job with Carolina...not sure he'd want to having been canned but Jeff already...I really believe the next coach has to be defensive minded as that shit show is in dire need of repair
    Who knows. Gase, McDermott, Shurmur, Shaw. Any of them could be a disaster.

My fear with Ginger is that he's spent most of his career under great defensive minded coaches. I don't know how involved he has been with the Panthers organization.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Ginger meh ????

That D could be all Rivera

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
        That D could be all Rivera
        What does he actually do there?

"If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

There seems to be a glut of OCs out there waiting for new jobs. I'd be happier with a defense-oriented guy. I'm not sold on McDermott, but he seems to be one of the better options at this point.

Comment

I can speak from knowledge...

that he's very active with everything Panthers defensively. At least get him in for an interview

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
              that he's very active with everything Panthers defensively. At least get him in for an interview
              I'd be more open to that than I was to poaching a Seattle DC.

Comment

This Sean McDermott shit cracks me up.

The guy was ran out of town and given a job of DC to a very good Carolina D. A defense in which Rivera was running and continued to run as a HC. Now he is Super Ginger.

Knowledge drop (and I'm tired of doing this for you people) ... His brother was canned as the Eagles VP of marketing in 2012. Can't imagine that's a plus here.
                Last edited by Drama Queen; 01-04-2016, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Come on now...he took over for a legend

and was probably in over his head...I know for a fact that he's hands on with the Panthers. He's certainly better than the shithead we have running our defense at the moment.

Comment

I liked him but I don't see it happening. Maybe if the Eagles were in better shape talent wise. They need a guy that's been their and will garner some respect through this mess. Sean Payton.

Comment

I would certainly go for that...Payton that is

didn't know his brother got canned (between him and his brother that would really leave a bad taste)

Comment

You'll here more about it once these lazy ass Eagles beat reporters get a hold of this thread.

They are more and more like Sal Pal.

Comment

Now that Fireman Tom is out...

Vagiants will be all over Sean (Payton and McDermott)

Comment

My roster is filled with nothing but talent. Your mom is a problower. I send her to hawaii every year to get Uncle Trey his cheese.
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Your momma made my All Blow team. She's even gonna make it to the Super Blow this year out in AZ! She's gonna put on a halftime show in my 1973 Winnebago ($600 at a garage sale). I tricked it up with poles, a sex swing and disco lights. The waterbed and shag carpet are original... so your momma can't get them any dirtier!

Your momma is part of my new travelin' show. Gonna call it, "The Greatest Blow On Earth!"

Comment

Working...
                              X