Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Gruden expresses interest

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2..._in_leavi.html

I call bs but if true, the most interesting part is the fact that Lurie is concerned he wouldn't get along with Roseman. That's great that Lurie has to be worried about that. Definitely want your coaching options limited by the fact that people can't get along with your GM..
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

exactly...cant buy it

security and more money to work 16 nights a year and do Hooters commercials or work 16 hour days for and organization looking for its third coach in four years? Cant see it.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

The ONLY upside to this is that if Gruden on the sideline, I don't have to listen to his color commentary while I watch games.

Comment

This is definitive proof that

...no one knows anything, all rumors are horseshit, and no source can be trusted.

Comment

HARD pass if he actually is. And exactly. No one knows shit. Anything for twitter followers and pageviews. No one knows a damn thing. Why I dont bother investing time in researching the search. No one knows shit.
          Last edited by phillyeagles36; 01-07-2016, 10:25 PM.

Comment

next they will be reporting Grudog....

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2..._in_leavi.html

I call bs but if true, the most interesting part is the fact that Lurie is concerned he wouldn't get along with Roseman. That's great that Lurie has to be worried about that. Definitely want your coaching options limited by the fact that people can't get along with your GM..
            ..has gang ties. Fuck them and thier half ass rumor mongering. This bored could do better.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Worse than mock draft discussions

Comment

I find it hard to believe that he would want to be in the same division as his brother and harder to believe he wouldn't call Lurie directly himself instead of using an intermediary.

Comment

Hey man, don't shoot the messenger!

Comment

Elkin just tweeted that he heard from Gruden: I'm not interested. Kind of embarrassing how Philly media members keep being flat out wrong about shit. Then again maybe Elkin is full of shit. They're all full of shit.
                    Last edited by McCarthy12; 01-07-2016, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Chuckie said that he wanted ...

... to be one of the decoy signal callers on the sidelines the last time we played on MNF. There was no mention of wanting to coach this hot mess.
                      Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

From Eskin tweet:

Got text from Jon Gruden "I'm not interested"

Comment

Total fan fiction. The part about Lurie's concern about Gruden getting along with Roseman is an obvious tip off. Planted by a Kelly dead-ender.

Isn't Gruden the highest paid employee at ESPN? And that doesn't count endorsements. He already has a Super Bowl ring. Why would he want the Eagles job. Stupid beyond belief.
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                            From Eskin tweet:

Got text from Jon Gruden "I'm not interested"
                            Domo should be embarrassed to have reported that.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Right? That's what's crazy. Domo is a respectable reporter. It's silly season.

Comment

Working...
                              X