Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FUCK A FILTHY UNC TARHEEL, CHEATING FUCKS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had a 2.3 GPA in hs.
    Last edited by McCarthy12; 10-25-2014, 09:51 PM.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Source?
      What were his boards? his essay, credit for going to a shitty HS? c/c+ avg. for a superstar athlete.
      What is your point? Does Nova have to recruit John Pinone, Harold Jensen, Mark Plansky type scholars only while other programs ( local too) get guys who can barely read?

"Foye stresses education to his students at his foundation, emphasizing that had he not performed well in school, he would not have had the opportunity to play basketball at Villanova. This is why he requires all students participating in his foundation to sign a contract that promises they will keep their grades up."
      Last edited by T.D-Bag; 10-25-2014, 10:14 PM.

Comment

No, they don't, but you made it sound like they do.

Comment

Nova hasn't won squat since their guards stopped snorting coke
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

haters

cast that stone

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              No, they don't, but you made it sound like they do.
              Is that lawyer speak for no source?
              Back in the 70s and 80s there were guys playing for BIG 5 teams that could barely read. I have source: My brother was on the same floor with them and was friends with them.
              Last edited by T.D-Bag; 10-25-2014, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Haha no I'm just tired. His scouting report from Rivals. Having a hard time pasting it in on my phone.

And I wasn't saying the other schools didn't have guys who could't read. I have no doubt. I was saying Nova makes the same exceptions as everyone else. Foye doesn't get into Nova if he can't play ball. And that's fine. Just don't act like Nova is much different than anyone else.
                Last edited by McCarthy12; 10-25-2014, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
                  Rothdawg's admitted made up fantasy Avalon stories bolster his credibility with Jay Wright's supposed transgressions. Is it that you find him so handsome that Coeds would have to drop panty in his presence?
                  you mean registered, Temple alum, sex offender? Former Temple player Rick Brunson is set to join the Owls men's basketball staff as an assistant coach, a source said. He wasnt going to VU, TU was to hire him then he finger banged a woman against her will. ...Has nothing to do with Jalen. If Cosby can be accused of 13 rapes, Rick Brunson can surely get away with at least one.
                  These run on sentences can be taught at Villanova for 45k a year!

Comment

He looks like he spent 20 years trapped in a basement more than someone with a college degree
                    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Truth
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Comeback to what?

Your statement that the PSU scandal had anything to do with "hiding" the Syracuse case is baseless.

The case had no traction.

One of the accusers later stated he never even met Bernie Fine.

Federal prosecutors publicly dropped it after a year of investigating.

Explain how PSU had anything to do with that.

In fact, the PSU story was stated by one of the accusers in the dropped case as the reason he came forward after decades.
                        Last edited by slag; 10-26-2014, 08:30 AM.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          Comeback to what?

Your statement that the PSU scandal had anything to do with "hiding" the Syracuse case is baseless.

The case had no traction.

One of the accusers later stated he never even met Bernie Fine.

Federal prosecutors publicly dropped it after a year of investigating.

Explain how PSU had anything to do with that.

In fact, the PSU story was stated by one of the accusers in the dropped case as the reason he came forward after decades.
                          Typical Nova moron... No sense of what actually happened in that case... Just read headlines and morons like Mark Schwartz and sit here and act like he knows what the hell he is talking about. That case had absolutely no traction and that's why it didn't follow thru...

Comment

Working...
                          X