Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FUCK A FILTHY UNC TARHEEL, CHEATING FUCKS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
    No 1988 is the last time you got laid. Villanova is the softest fan base in tri state by far, nationally ranked too
    Temple cant sell out the Liacouris center with Kansas in town and you call the Nova faithful soft? really Come on. STOP. That's just embarassing.
    1988.... I was on campus. I was laying the "rich snob main line bitches",you know, the kind that give you the cold shoulder..... enough with this BS. Its basketball season. I'll have to do my homework on the 2014 Owls. Maybe take in game...there are always good empty seats at the TU LC.
    Last edited by T.D-Bag; 10-25-2014, 03:04 PM.

Comment

First of all you were striking out don't you lie to me.

Second of all I'm nailing a Nova grad right now.

As far as LC goes, it's routinely a place of hostile upsets. Unlike your high school gymnasium. Jay Wright bangs frosh girls
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Wasn't this the same group of Nova players that was involved in that phone scandal? Foye didn't even get suspended. I'd say UNC was in good company in that game.
        Last edited by McCarthy12; 10-25-2014, 05:46 PM.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Nova sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
            First of all you were striking out don't you lie to me.

Second of all I'm nailing a Nova grad right now.

As far as LC goes, it's routinely a place of hostile upsets. Unlike your high school gymnasium. Jay Wright bangs frosh girls
            Wow you're banging a VU girl? Besides the anger issues are you self loathing too? What upsets at LC? SAINT BONNIES? Or was it Duquense? What is it with the thread going to banging chicks? I'm talking Big 5 hoops.
            Last edited by T.D-Bag; 10-25-2014, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
              Nova sucks...
              LOL...Syracuse was lucky PSU had the Sandusky scandal, to hide your boy gential toucher coach mini scandal. Wasn't his wife a whore too? Btw what is the 36 in your handle for? Westbrook? Ironic...
              Last edited by T.D-Bag; 10-25-2014, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                Wasn't this the same group of Nova players that was involved in that phone scandal? Foye didn't even get suspended. I'd say UNC was in good company in that game.
                No it wasn't. The $3000 in phone calls happened in 2002/2003. Foye was a freshman, and was suspended for several games along with 11 others. Blows my mind you would compare that to UNC, but I imagine you are just busting my balls.

Comment

For the most part. Although I do know that Foye got the UNC treatment in high school. Know that for a fact. I'll tell you about it next time I see you. This crap happens everywhere.

Comment

No.....don't you do it. Jay not did give Randy Foye any money! Jay did not sleep with that soccer coed! Jay did not offer a soon to be registered sex offender a job just to get his son to commit! Villanova is above all that.
                    Last edited by rothdawg; 10-25-2014, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                      No.....don't you do it. Jay not did give Randy Foye any money! Jay did not sleep with that soccer coed! Jay did not offer a soon to be registered sex offender a job just to get his son to commit! Villanova is above all that.
                      Rothdawg's admitted made up fantasy Avalon stories bolster his credibility with Jay Wright's supposed transgressions. Is it that you find him so handsome that Coeds would have to drop panty in his presence?
                      you mean registered, Temple alum, sex offender? Former Temple player Rick Brunson is set to join the Owls men's basketball staff as an assistant coach, a source said. He wasnt going to VU, TU was to hire him then he finger banged a woman against her will. ...Has nothing to do with Jalen. If Cosby can be accused of 13 rapes, Rick Brunson can surely get away with at least one.

Comment

For the most part. Although I do know that Foye got the UNC treatment in high school. Know that for a fact. I'll tell you about it next time I see you. This crap happens everywhere.
                        http://www.nba.com/preview2007/journey_foye.html

I dont believe that Randy Foye was academically stupid and needed the "UNC" treatment. He went to a bad HS in Newark, how is that his fault? seems he made a real life for himself, He doesn't have 50 kids with 26 women, hasn't shot or stabbed anyone or raped anyone.
                        Randy Foye on his childhood:I would say around three years old my dad was killed in a motorcycle accident and around six my mom disappeared. Then I moved in with my grandmother. And basically, I moved back and forth between grandmom's and aunts and uncles and basically just stayed in the neighborhood, but went back and forth between my family.
                        He Graduated VU with a degree, definitely no Rashad Mccants with 2 F's and A's in phantom classes.
                        Last edited by T.D-Bag; 10-25-2014, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
                          LOL...Syracuse was lucky PSU had the Sandusky scandal, to hide your boy gential toucher coach mini scandal. Wasn't his wife a whore too? Btw what is the 36 in your handle for? Westbrook? Ironic...
                          so original, yet so typical of a nova fan… They suck.. how about that absolute smack down in the dome last year

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                            so original, yet so typical of a nova fan… They suck.. how about that absolute smack down in the dome last year
                            Figured no comeback..... Shall I recount the beatings of Cuse that I personally witnessed?

Child molester coach and Boeheim knew. Please enlighten me?

Again westbrook your favorite eagle why not SUPER 5?

last year you were shitting your pants during that game. It was close until the final minutes. You probably turned it off then saw highlights on SC......admit it.... typical
                            Last edited by T.D-Bag; 10-25-2014, 09:37 PM.

Comment

I didn't say he was a bad guy. He just got some preferential treatment in hs. Shouldn't surprise you. Happens all the time. Believe me, I'm loving dumping on my buddies who went to UNC but stuff like that goes on everywhere. Didn't cost Nova a championship. They got hosed on the court.

Comment

I didn't say he was a bad guy. He just got some preferential treatment in hs. Shouldn't surprise you. Happens all the time. Believe me, I'm loving dumping on my buddies who went to UNC but stuff like that goes on everywhere. Didn't cost Nova a championship. They got hosed on the court.
                                Superstar HS athletes everywhere get that treatment. Nova does not recruit academically poor athletes, other programs do. It would be nice for some to admit it and give credit for being a rated program.
                                Was the kid from Sayerville, a 3 star, smelling himself a little too much with his PSU letter? Cost him big to finger another kids ass
                                Last edited by T.D-Bag; 10-25-2014, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X