Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Todd Bowles from Eagles chump to head coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same, except at first I was pumped because even though it said Castilleo, my brain read "Ron Rivera." I mean, why would they make Castilleo the D Coordinator. He was the offensive line coach...

Then when I realized what the text actually said, I just cried.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Don't forget Opie is up for a spot too

that shit just amazes me..

fucin Opie?!
      Last edited by TRENT; 01-14-2015, 12:23 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Did we ever call him Turd Bowles?

If not, we should have.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post

If not, we should have.
          Not sure about Turd but I remember Toilet Bowles
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            the two biggest WTF???'s may be the Brandon Graham pick when Earl Thomas was there, and Reid announcing Castilleo as the DC.
            Reid was losing it his last few years. Offseasons full of WTF moments started with the Dawkins fiasco, Vick signing(which Ill admit made for a fun 2010), Graham pick, McNabb getting traded to the fucking Foreskins, and then the Castillo hiring(which was preceded by the weird events when Opie was fired)

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post

If not, we should have.
              Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
              Not sure about Turd but I remember Toilet Bowles
              There was the Todd Bowles movement, I believe...

Comment

castilleo was a huge WTF moment that could have been explained as a lockout move. whether or not reid thought castilleo's last 4 games of 2011 really mattered and that was what convinced him to keep his guy for another year, or who really liked castilleo all along, we'll never know.

as weird as the brandon graham pick was i don't think there will ever be a bigger WTF draft moment than hearing that the eagles took some QB from houston after trading out of the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                  Reid was losing it his last few years. Offseasons full of WTF moments started with the Dawkins fiasco, Vick signing(which Ill admit made for a fun 2010), Graham pick, McNabb getting traded to the fucking Foreskins, and then the Castillo hiring(which was preceded by the weird events when Opie was fired)
                  We found out when JJ passed just how stupid FF was. FF is and will always be a fat assed loser just like McNabb

Actually hiring McDermott was the a good hire but he FF afraid for his job listened to clueless fans on the sports talk shows and replaced him with pure insanity.

Ah Opie was going to be given consideration for Jets Coaching job till Bowels got to town

Prior to that
                  Sean McDermott (born March 21, 1974) is an American football defensive coordinator for the Carolina Panthers of the National Football League. He served as defensive coordinator of the Philadelphia Eagles from 2009–2010, a position he took over shortly before his predecessor, Jim Johnson, died of cancer. Considered one of the most promising young defensive coaches in the National Football League, McDermott reportedly drew interest for the defensive coordinator jobs of the Denver Broncos and the Green Bay Packers before his promotion with the Eagles.[1] He was fired by the Eagles on January 15, 2011 following the 2010 season.

trading mcnabb best thing that happened to this team
                  dawkins - should have kept two more seasons and drafted his replacement Thomas
                  Vick was and still is a circus act
                  Graham - Eagles prob wont get signed and he will go on to another team and excel kid has skills - hope they sign him and Coles if it has to be one of them hope they sign Graham
                  Last edited by iowaigglefan; 01-14-2015, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                    the graham pick and the castilleo hiring are the only true WTF moments in here. the dawkins fiasco was typical front office bullshit and was on joelo, not FF. the vick signing was fine. trading mcnabb was also a good move.

Comment

The T.O. Fiasco

Is, was, and will always be the biggest WTF? moment for me, they were primed that year took make another run for the super bowl, and instead we're watching the guy do sit-ups in his front lawn, while Andy clears his throat at a podium.... Yuck

Comment

Originally posted by HowBoutAShave View Post
                        Is, was, and will always be the biggest WTF? moment for me, they were primed that year took make another run for the super bowl, and instead we're watching the guy do sit-ups in his front lawn, while Andy clears his throat at a podium.... Yuck
                        Agree wonder if Andy was having diabetic issues at this time. Seems he had brain fog. But there was other crap going on. Not replacing Burgess and Simon. injury westbroo, pinkston, tra thomas, Lito and Hank Fraley. Oh yes and McNabb. Those things might have had some thing to do with it too.

But yeah the contract squabbles Westbrook and Owens - kicked of a turd of a season.

Comment

McDermott sucks. Moron had Trent Cole in his prime dropping back into coverage every 3rd down. We thought he would be JJ jr but he wasn't. Not even close.

Ron Rivera runs the defense down in Carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                            I'll add

Thrash, Pinkston, Freddie fucking Mitchell

WTF???
                            At least those three made a contribution to the team. Freddie's 4th & 26 was worth three years of his mindless yapping.

Dan's list is amazing. How horrible is it when your 5th through 8th picks contribute much more than your first 4 picks!

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
                            The first 5 draft picks of the 2011 draft class were all WTF moments.

Danny Watkins - OL - Baylor - Analysis - The 26 year old Canadian firefighter was the Eagles first round pick

Jaiquawn Jarrett - S - Temple - Analysis - Played his college ball at Temple

Curtis Marsh - CB - Utah St - Analysis - Started college as a RB, finished as a CB with good size

Casey Matthews - LB - Oregon - Analysis - Part of "The Bloodline," brother of Clay Matthews

Alex Henery - K - Nebraska - Analysis - Best kicker in the class by far, all but assures David Akers is gone

Dion Lewis - RB - Pitt - Analysis - Gives the Eagles the two most productive Pitt RBs in the last decade

Julian Vandervelde - OL - Iowa - Analysis - Comes from an OL factory and is an opera singer

Jason Kelce - OL - Cincinnati - Analysis - Eagles have a great track record with late round picks from CIncy

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
                              It's really saying something when your second best draft pick is Julian Vandevelde, and the draft is still only the second-biggest fuckup of the offseason.
                              Last edited by JDuggernaut; 01-15-2015, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X