This probowl coverage is just a huge Dullas Flutio fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This probowl coverage is just a huge Dullas Flutio fest

everytime I put the TV on its Irvin s face or Homo, or Garret...fuc all this dullas fellatio. This newer format sucks balls too...Most years Id hear the score and be ehh anyway..but I'm even less intrigued to watch team Carter and team Crackhead!
    Last edited by TRENT; 01-23-2015, 03:09 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

It is the most irrevelant allstar game of the major sports. The NFL gets ratings for it and makes money so its not going away. I won't be watching however.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I am not basball guy but the Allstar weekend is fun

they got it right, and the game even has some meaning,, along with the HR derby,,appeals to non main stream fans,,I think thats what the league wants with this game.
      Last edited by TRENT; 01-23-2015, 08:18 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

All Star games jumped the fucking shark so long ago it's too long to remember when.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          All Star games jumped the fucking shark so long ago it's too long to remember when.
          I think the baseball all star game jumped the shark when they started the inter league play. It is still the best all star game, probably because baseball is the sport that most features the individual match up.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I'd say it jumped the shark when it ended in a tie.

Edit: IE...last email was received...you'll have mail soon.
            Last edited by art vandelay; 01-23-2015, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Agreed

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
              everytime I put the TV on its Irvin s face or Homo, or Garret...fuc all this dullas fellatio. This newer format sucks balls too...Most years Id hear the score and be ehh anyway..but I'm even less intrigued to watch team Carter and team Crackhead!
              but when I was in Hawaii a couple months ago, I did check out Aloha Stadium
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
              X