Jerruh and Crispy Cream when call was overturned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerruh and Crispy Cream when call was overturned

@DVNJr: Here are the reactions of @GovChristie and Jerry Jones when the Dez Bryant catch was overturned: http://t.co/lvLi8Ih34g (h/t @algattullo)

Looks like John Candy

WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
    - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
    - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Love how Jerruh

Originally posted by Damned Thing View Post
      Made sure Crispy was on the other side of the booth today to prevent any more awkward dry humping.

Comment

What A Horse's Ass!

I can't believe I was seriously considering voting for him. He had me snowed but thankfully he showed his true colors.

Fuck you, Christie, and the swayback nag you rode to the game!

(I would have said, "...that you rode in on" like the old saying, but I'm not about to end a sentence with a preposition for that moron!)
        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

You are aware that it is perfectly acceptable to end a sentence with a prepositionin that case?

Comment

Christie Cream is a disgrace.

And I still can't stop saying "Sometimes a douchebag really is just a douchebag."
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

And i cant stop saying the outlaw jersey whale!
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Yeah, I Know

It's an old saying, I didn't write it and I would have merely been using it because it fits the situation perfectly -- but a piece of slime like Christie doesn't deserve the honor of me appearing to break one of Mrs. Herr's Cardinal Rules.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                  And i cant stop saying the outlaw jersey whale!
                  That's great! I'll be getting a lot of use out of that one.
                  WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                  - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                  - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Funniest part of that photo

Originally posted by Damned Thing View Post
                    That's great! I'll be getting a lot of use out of that one.
                    might be the little girl in the bottom left laughing. Almost like she is saying good for you bunch of jackasses.
                    You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

my god....this is what opened your eyes..????
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Definitely

This guy is NOT George W., George H.W., Ronnie Reagan or any of the ultra-conservative Right Wing GOPers currently in Washington.

However his allegiance to a certain NFL team leaves no doubt that under that Every Man exterior beats the heart of a nut job who would launch every missile we have should the Russian president announce he's an Iggles fan.

Comment

Working...
                        X