Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Todd Bowles from Eagles chump to head coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd Bowles from Eagles chump to head coach?

Really? Oh wait...it's the Jets.

Vince Lombardi couldn't have fixed the clusterfuck Castilleo created that year.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Vince Lombardi couldn't have fixed the clusterfuck Castilleo created that year.
      I agree. Total organizational failure that year.

I'm actually pulling for him to do well in part because he got so screwed by the mess Andy had created that year.

Comment

In all my years of following Eagles football

the two biggest WTF???'s may be the Brandon Graham pick when Earl Thomas was there, and Reid announcing Castilleo as the DC.

Comment

I'll add

Thrash, Pinkston, Freddie fucking Mitchell

WTF???

Comment

I'm talking about a single specific moment that made you go "WTF???"

Comment

Yep,never understood the Castillo thing...

..IMO top of the list of Reid's mistakes.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Kelly asked Bowles to stay on as DC but he opted to go to Arizona.

Comment

A lot of coaches leave here average and become successful elsewhere...just the way it goes. Hell, Bowles was successful in Miami before he came here.

Comment

I won't forget

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                    ..IMO top of the list of Reid's mistakes.
                    getting the text message that FF had made that move. I thought-this has to be an error. What a cluster. Anyone for a helmet-less headbutt?

Comment

Ok because those 3 gave me a couple hundred WTF moments..

The Earl Thomas thing is definitely number 1, they had a chance to replace the man the myth and a legend in Brian Dawkins with someone that would have been so embraced by Philly it is not even funny...

WTF???

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                        Ok because those 3 gave me a couple hundred WTF moments..

The Earl Thomas thing is definitely number 1, they had a chance to replace the man the myth and a legend in Brian Dawkins with someone that would have been so embraced by Philly it is not even funny...

WTF???
                        Earl Thomas and replacing Trotter with Levon Kirkland ???????????

Comment

Kirkland and Simeneau...

Comment

FF releases Bloom the week before the season

Greg Lewis and JR Reed, who have never fielded punts, both muff leading to a 1Q TD and the game winning FG in Green Bay.

Way to have a plan B Andy. WTF???

Comment

The first 5 draft picks of the 2011 draft class were all WTF moments.

Danny Watkins - OL - Baylor - Analysis - The 26 year old Canadian firefighter was the Eagles first round pick

Jaiquawn Jarrett - S - Temple - Analysis - Played his college ball at Temple

Curtis Marsh - CB - Utah St - Analysis - Started college as a RB, finished as a CB with good size

Casey Matthews - LB - Oregon - Analysis - Part of "The Bloodline," brother of Clay Matthews

Alex Henery - K - Nebraska - Analysis - Best kicker in the class by far, all but assures David Akers is gone

Dion Lewis - RB - Pitt - Analysis - Gives the Eagles the two most productive Pitt RBs in the last decade

Julian Vandervelde - OL - Iowa - Analysis - Comes from an OL factory and is an opera singer

Jason Kelce - OL - Cincinnati - Analysis - Eagles have a great track record with late round picks from CIncy

Brian Rolle - LB - Ohio St. - Analysis - Cousin of Giants' Antrel Rolle

Greg Lloyd - LB - Connecticut - Analysis - Son of Steelers great of the same name

Stanley Havili - FB - USC - Analysis - Pass catching fullback
                              http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...-draft-results

Comment

Working...
                              X