was up In Roselle Park today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was up In Roselle Park today

to visit my Italian cousins, "They off the boat",,of course the sons are Vagiants fans...Love umm great people,, but still totally decked out in My Iggles colors sporting the Championship hat! They were giving me shit,,but it was all good,,,we're family,,,so they are worried the Ginas will take the fucing RB! Told um U need a top flight Qb....ode to the Days of Dave Brown.
    Last edited by TRENT; 03-28-2018, 06:41 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

I think they'll make a deal with Buffalo. They have so many holes to plug. No 12, 22 Buffalo's 2nd and 3rd round picks this year and a 1st and 4th next year.

Comment

you mean for the Giants #2 overall?

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
      I think they'll make a deal with Buffalo. They have so many holes to plug. No 12, 22 Buffalo's 2nd and 3rd round picks this year and a 1st and 4th next year.
      seems like a steep price considering what we gave up for Carson. I guess coming up from 15 is a lot easier.

Comment

There is no way Buffalo is making a deal for Foles before the draft. No way. They are drafting a quarterback or else the front office will be run out of town on rails.

EDIT: well I sure misunderstood your post. Sorry. I think in the end the Vagiants stick and draft Rosen. They’d be idiots not too. Howie wouldn’t worry about hurting Eli’s feelings.
        Last edited by RSE; 03-29-2018, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X