Trumpov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPi...TyXm/giphy.gif
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Ha ha

John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Traitor? Where'd you hear that bull??

You gotta stop getting your "news" from cracker jack boxes. Riddle me this batman, name one thing Trump has done as president that has helped the Russians. This whole thing is a just a pitiful attempt by the powerless dems to try to stop Trump undoing all the damage Obama inflicted on us and the world the last 8 years, and it isn't going to work.
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Anyone who used a foreign gov't to hack servers.....

in this country to influence and election, that would be considered an act of treason

,,,but,,, right now the words Obstruction of Justice are the ones that I'm more interested in,,,we have no proof except Maybe the Brits and other European intelligence agencies that Intercepted Communications between the Trump campaign and Russian Officials during the campaign,,,How about the Orange clown show his taxes and go transparent,,and in effect put this puppy to sleep!??? Naa the Nixonian method is looking pretty good right now!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

I honestly don't understand it

Obama tried to do something good with the ACA for a vast majority of American citizens but there were some warts. We all know that.
            So instead of fixing it, Trump wants to kill it and apply the money for tax breaks for the 2% and people think that's a good idea?

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
              in this country to influence and election, that would be considered an act of treason

,,,but,,, right now the words Obstruction of Justice are the ones that I'm more interested in,,,we have no proof except Maybe the Brits and other European intelligence agencies that Intercepted Communications between the Trump campaign and Russian Officials during the campaign,,,How about the Orange clown show his taxes and go transparent,,and in effect put this puppy to sleep!??? Naa the Nixonian method is looking pretty good right now!
              So your saying we have no proof other that other people who have no proof?

How did he use a foreign govt? Podesta got phised and the dnc got hacked before he even announced his candidacy.

Even if any of this fantasy was remotely true, can anyone show any legitimate proof any of this influenced the election?
              It IS About Me Asshole
              -----------------------
              Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                Obama tried to do something good with the ACA for a vast majority of American citizens but there were some warts. We all know that.
                So instead of fixing it, Trump wants to kill it and apply the money for tax breaks for the 2% and people think that's a good idea?
                Warts? He/They didn't even know what was in the law. The worse parts haven't even been implemented yet and premiums and deductibles were skyrocketing. Insurance companies were pulling out en mass, the whole thing was collpsing(by design) it had to be killed.
                It IS About Me Asshole
                -----------------------
                Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Duhhhh!

its sarcasm hence the

they have tons of proof,,if there is nothing There; He can end this quickly..but where there's smoke ......thats why the bureau asked for more resources. Sure a constant barrage of emails being leaked at the right time could hurt a candidate embroiled in an Email scandal.. when it was done is not the issue; its collusion with a foreign Gov't and Obstruction of Justice now.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

good lord duh is right

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                    its sarcasm hence the

they have tons of proof,,if there is nothing There; He can end this quickly..but where there's smoke ......thats why the bureau asked for more resources. Sure a constant barrage of emails being leaked at the right time could hurt a candidate embroiled in an Email scandal.. when it was done is not the issue; its collusion with a foreign Gov't and Obstruction of Justice now.
                    Asked for more resources - untrue. Collusion with russians - zero evidence. Obstruction of justice - flat out nonsense. google what Alan Dershowitz said on that very topic today. The truth is Hillary and Obama have a greater chance of being indicted than Trump when all the dust finally settles.
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

the fact people still believe all these lies

is fucin hillariouse. Lies are lies no matter who spouts them or believes them! Can't wait for this "Dust" to settle...at this point there is a ton of proof and the sitting Dickhead is doing everything in his power to suppress the the investigation,,,get it done and move on,,,and yeah lets see them go after Obama U are out there man!

Whatcha gonna do?
                      Time's caught up with you
                      Now you wait your turn
                      You know there's no return

Take your written rules
                      You join the other fools
                      Turn to something new
                      Now it's killing you

First it was the bomb
                      Vietnam napalm
                      Disillusioning
                      You push the needle in

From life you escape
                      Reality's that way
                      Colours in your mind
                      Satisfy your time
                      American fools are blind!
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                        You clowns will be touting this "trump is gone" nonsense for the next 7 years.

PS the hillary "experiment" was led by 26% of Americans.
                        Trump's favorite saying is "There is a sucker born every minute". Trump loves you. lol

Comment

I was talking with my mom this morning, mother's day, etc.

She has a lot of stuff going on right now... had to have her dog who was her best friend put to sleep, etc.

Anyway, out of the blue she tells me she is extremely unhappy with Trump and she thinks he is crazy.

Two things: My mom is very conservative in the traditional sense-- I try not to argue with her politics wise. Other thing to note is she is a psych nurse. She has a great familiarity with crazy.
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                            I was talking with my mom this morning, mother's day, etc.

She has a lot of stuff going on right now... had to have her dog who was her best friend put to sleep, etc.

Anyway, out of the blue she tells me she is extremely unhappy with Trump and she thinks he is crazy.

Two things: My mom is very conservative in the traditional sense-- I try not to argue with her politics wise. Other thing to note is she is a psych nurse. She has a great familiarity with crazy.
                            SERIOUSLY SUCKS PUTTING A PET DOWN, BUT WE ALL KNOW IT IS A NECESSARY EVIL.

AND MY WIFE IS ALSO A PSYCH NURSE, WHICH COMES IN HANDY BEING MARRIED TO ME!
                            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                            X