Invoices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invoices

Any word on the timing for 2018 Season Ticket Invoices? We are way past when they normally come out. I am presuming that they are delaying them this year since everyone spent on playoffs, Super Bowl and merchandise.

I was wondering that as well. Probably all hung over.

Comment

SOMETHING TELLS ME THERE'S GOING TO BE A BIT OF STICKER SHOCK. HOPE I'M WRONG BUT I THINK TICKS ARE GOING UP, AND NOT BY A SMALL AMOUNT.

GOTTA GET THAT 10 MIL IN CAP SPACE BACK.

I HOPE NOT. IT'S GETTING TOUGH FOR US PO FOLKS.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        SOMETHING TELLS ME THERE'S GOING TO BE A BIT OF STICKER SHOCK. HOPE I'M WRONG BUT I THINK TICKS ARE GOING UP, AND NOT BY A SMALL AMOUNT.

GOTTA GET THAT 10 MIL IN CAP SPACE BACK.

I HOPE NOT. IT'S GETTING TOUGH FOR US PO FOLKS.
        Someone I know got their invoice for their club level seats yesterday.. he said they only went up $5.

Comment

We got ours for the club level this past week but it’s our first year (tired of no real movement on the waiting list). Gave up the tickets when we (yes -we) moved out of the Vet.

Comment

Originally posted by Squire View Post
            Any word on the timing for 2018 Season Ticket Invoices? We are way past when they normally come out. I am presuming that they are delaying them this year since everyone spent on playoffs, Super Bowl and merchandise.
            I logged in to my account and no outstanding invoices. I expect it to be there soon. I get so much spam to the email account I use for the Eagles I am always afraid of missing something in the noise.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Still nothing on this? This is crazy late.

Comment

Working...
              X