As a Laurel truther

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
    Jezus titty-fucking Christ...can't we just keep this shit on Facenutz?
    I find these sorts of thing interesting.

Literally two different people can be exposed to the same thing and their senses / brains can interpret it in two different ways. To me it's interesting to try to understand the reasons why.

A guy who I work with is color blind and he literally sees many things quite differently than I do. When I am presenting stuff when he is involved I try to take it into consideration.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      I find these sorts of thing interesting.

Literally two different people can be exposed to the same thing and their senses / brains can interpret it in two different ways. To me it's interesting to try to understand the reasons why.

A guy who I work with is color blind and he literally sees many things quite differently than I do. When I am presenting stuff when he is involved I try to take it into consideration.
      Exactly, just because its become an internet "meme" doesnt mean it cant be interesting.

I think its really cool how Art said once his brain decided it one thing that was it, cant hear it any other way. I think 99% of the people who have heard it relate to that.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        SERIOUSLY. WHO GIVES A FUCK REALLY. I HAVEN'T LISTENED, DON'T PLAN TO. IT'S ABSURD.
        Whats absurd about it?

I find blowing something off just because "everyone else is doing it" to be even more absurd.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/BlackAdamSc...9044431191930/

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
              Whats absurd about it?

I find blowing something off just because "everyone else is doing it" to be even more absurd.
              MAYBE ABSURD IS THE WRONG WORD. I JUST DON'T DO SOMETHING BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

IBigSlizz’s fucked up interpretation of football talent is another good example.

I mean, the poor guy hears the high squeaky pitch of Yanni!

Comment

ABSOLUTELY HEARD THAT. I'LL BE BREAKING MY PASTORS BALLS, GNATS FAN, WITH THAT THIS A.M.
                  HE GETS THIS VOMIT MOUTH FILLED LOOK ON HIS FACE LATELY WHEN I BRING IT UP.

F'N LOVE IT.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                  X