If Minnesota Loses To Green Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Minnesota Loses To Green Bay

Does Doug pull everyone on Monday night or play to win?

already posted this

and with 2 games to play and Foles needing reps you only take him out if he's getting beat up,,,now Dallas should be a Preseason game when it comes to the No1's
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

I think that would send the wrong message to this bunch. They need to show they can beat up on teams.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

If a win keeps the cockroaches out of the playoffs, we need to treat it as a playoff game.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Irrelevant

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
          Does Doug pull everyone on Monday night or play to win?
          Looks like Rodgers may be shut down since they are pretty much out of it, and Green Bay doesn't win without him at QB.

Comment

A TON HAS TO HAPPEN FOR THE FAGS TO GET IN. I'M TO LAZY, AT 6:30 IN THE A.M. TO THUMB IT IN.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Rest the starters against the Raiders, play everyone against Dallas, then take another bye week after.

Comment

this. more likely scenario is that minn wins, and then we beat oakland monday night. in this case i think the starters absolutely have to rest week 17. no reason to risk injury. two wins in two weeks without wentz would be enough momentum heading into the playoffs imo.

Comment

Working...
                X