On the subject of football possibilities ...what if

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the subject of football possibilities ...what if

....Nick Foles plays pro bowl season part 2, takes us to the promise land, plays light out, gets the hardware.

Who starts at QB next year?
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Stop.

Nicky could average 4 TDs per game from now until the SB...still Wentz...

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      ....Nick Foles plays pro bowl season part 2, takes us to the promise land, plays light out, gets the hardware.

Don't you mean who do the Eagles draft with the 1st round pick they get from Denver or Washington for Foles?
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

I asked the same question and was laughed out of the thread.

I would start Foles until Wentz was truly 100%. If that is the seaoner fine, if it is December so be it. No need to rush Carson if the offense is already in capable hands

Comment

That’s what I was thinking.....

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
          Don't you mean who do the Eagles draft with the 1st round pick they get from Denver or Washington for Foles?
          ....I mean if we are going to sit around handwringing about who we might play in the playoffs I’m trying to be POSITIVE and think about hitting the jack pot and the effects it might have!!
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Lol...just trying to be positive

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            Stop.

Nicky could average 4 TDs per game from now until the SB...still Wentz...
            ....St Nick takes it all and how we handle the success

Comment

....St Nick takes it all and how we handle the success
              Is he signed through next season?

Comment

came here for this

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                did not disappoint. haha

Comment

Nate Sudfeld

Comment

Wentz.

Nick was ready to pack it in before his time in KC.

He just seems like the type to win and be happy to go back to backup.

Nothing wrong with having a career as "next man up" .
                    Last edited by jimbo; 12-19-2017, 03:48 PM.
                    Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

this. it would take a joe flacco-type run of nick playing beyond himself for the eagles to win the SB. it could happen. and if it did, it would be a very easy decision for howie to trade the guy and let the better QB start next year.

it would also be an extension of the amazing breaks that howie has had as GM. not saying he hasn't done a good job. but when flacco caught lightning in a bottle the ravens had no choice but to sign him to an albatross of a contract. howie would easily be able to flip nick for a first or second and roll with a 3rd year franchise QB.

Comment

Sounds like a good problem to me...

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                        this. it would take a joe flacco-type run of nick playing beyond himself for the eagles to win the SB. it could happen. and if it did, it would be a very easy decision for howie to trade the guy and let the better QB start next year.

it would also be an extension of the amazing breaks that howie has had as GM. not saying he hasn't done a good job. but when flacco caught lightning in a bottle the ravens had no choice but to sign him to an albatross of a contract. howie would easily be able to flip nick for a first or second and roll with a 3rd year franchise QB.
                        .....I’d take it in a heartbeat.

Comment

Working...
                        X