Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are we questioning the defense?

Here's why ...

Remember back when the opponent was facing 3d and 16 and most NFL fans should be happy but we'd be thinking "Oh fuck me ... they have us just where they want us" ... remember that shit?

Well, it's been happening again.

So ... why the fuck wouldn't we worry about the defense?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Originally posted by slag View Post
    Here's why ...

Remember back when the opponent was facing 3d and 16 and most NFL fans should be happy but we'd be thinking "Oh fuck me ... they have us just where they want us" ... remember that shit?

Well, it's been happening again.

So ... why the fuck wouldn't we worry about the defense?
    I've been having Emmitt Thomas flashbacks for three weeks.

Comment

Ray Diddy made a good point this AM -- we're concerned b/c the last 3 weeks the eagles have faced good QB's and have gotten smoked by them. We'll face good QB's on the postseason so there's definitely reason for concern.

hoping they get their shit together & finish on a high note.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        Ray Diddy made a good point this AM -- we're concerned b/c the last 3 weeks the eagles have faced good QB's and have gotten smoked by them. We'll face good QB's on the postseason so there's definitely reason for concern.

hoping they get their shit together & finish on a high note.
        They faced good QBs earlier in the year and did just fine.

Besides, calling Eli "good" at this point in his career is a huge stretch.
        Last edited by 06hawkalum; 12-20-2017, 12:02 PM.

Comment

That makes me feel better

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
          They faced good QBs earlier in the year and did just fine.

Besides, calling Eli "good" at this point in his career is a huge stretch.
          A shitty QB torched ya for 400+ yards. Yes I feel much better about our defense now.
          DB

Comment

eli threw for 366 yards and 3 TDs against us in week 2.

Comment

Slack Jaw is well, a slack-jawed yokel, but he's also hard to figure when you assess his career.

His record against the Eagles is 10-17, but he's a two-time Super Bowl MVP, which makes him borderline HOF, as much as we'd like to think he isn't.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Slack jaw will go down, in my mind, as the luckiest QB I’ve ever seen.

How many ducks thrown up while ducking or looking the other way end up critical 3rd down completions or TDs? Does ESPN have those stats?

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                  A shitty QB torched ya for 400+ yards. Yes I feel much better about our defense now.
                  This.

D won’t get it done this season. I think they’ll win Sunday, but Carr will toss 3 TDs.

Comment

RAIDUZZ SCORE 13. IGGS WIN BY DOUBLE DIGITS.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                    X