Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Part of me believes this game was a strange setup from the beginning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    He looked more than off ... he looked flustered and locked on one guy.

There were even a couple of plays when he moved away from pressure and there had to be someone open downfield because of the time he bought ... but he kept locked on the same area and would throw incomplete to a well covered receiver.

Many people posted during the game last night that he wasn't seeing the field.
    My issue with Foles is when we scrambles he doesn't run forward he runs backwards to avoid the pressure and ends up throwing off his back foot.. weird way to play the position,, I'm ok to say he had an off night. he has 2 weeks to work on chemistry footwork and game plan we will see just how good a coaching staff we have come playoff time if they are able to hide Foles' weaknesses and play to the team's strengths

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      I mean: a Monday night football game on Christmas night?!?

How do you expect any team to play their "A" game literally right after/on the Christmas holiday? You think they spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day focused on the game?

They got the job done. I'm glad for the bye week secured and I really don't care what happens next week. In Gomer we must trust.
      It felt weird from the start. Like, Tuesday night Joe Webb weird.

Like another one of those games the "old Eagles" lose.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        I think they tried to set the Eagles up for failure

They tried to set us up

But, Here we go...
        Who the fuck is they?

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          It felt weird from the start. Like, Tuesday night Joe Webb weird.

Like another one of those games the "old Eagles" lose.
          Lack of focus will not be an excuse for the Eagles in the playoffs.

Two weeks to recover. One week to focus.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            Gomer didn't have his team ready to play on Christmas night.

Gomer didn't have his team ready to play in the cold. Gomer didn't have a game plan that would work in the cold and wind. The first series was a joke, then he ran it for a while, then he panicked and went back to the pass for the rest of the game.

I blame Gomer. Foles is just what he is, have him hand the ball off and throw check downs like Dak.
            Lombardi was right.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Too much Nog!

guys were home getting laid eatin fillet, not thinking about hitting in 22 degree temps,,,it showed.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                I'm seriously as negative as anybody else when it comes to the Birds. No one in my family will watch a game with me for how much I bitch and complain during the game.

However, I don't get all these folks who feel the need to project how the playoffs are going to turn out for us based on imperfect wins? How can they not be happy that we're going to have a home playoff game in a few weeks, and give this team, who has worked together through so much adversity, a chance. There are no dominant teams out there.
                You don't think the Vikings are dominant?

Comment

I think it's not far fetched to think that the Eagles will be the worst team in the NFC playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                  X