Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Getting sick of this bullshit.
    I’m losing faith in Brown more than anyone. JJ, Amir and Bayless (hopefully) are all gone next season.

I foresee two top-15 picks...BC has to nail one of the two.

Comment

You forgot about your pal, Trevor Booker. I know it may come as a surprise since they have the same skill set but Amir Johnson and Trevor Booker are actually two different people.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
        You forgot about your pal, Trevor Booker. I know it may come as a surprise since they have the same skill set but Amir Johnson and Trevor Booker are actually two different people.
        Ha!!

In all seriousness, where has Holmes been?? DNP last 2 games...

Comment

If he's healthy and there's nothing going on behind the scenes, this is another reason these moves make zero sense. Holmes should not be taking a backseat to these slugs. No way.

Comment

He was on the bench last night in uniform...appeared healthy. Brown might be in over his head.

Comment

Seems like BB doles out minutes based on salaries. Bayless and Amir Johnson are bums getting way too many minutes but they're 2 of the highest paid players on the team.

Comment

Or, perhaps, keeping them

playing for a possible deal at some point?
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                  playing for a possible deal at some point?
                  Trading them (especially Bayless) would be great. Amir is on a 1 year deal. T

Comment

Working...
                  X