SO WHO'S BEEN BETTER?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO WHO'S BEEN BETTER?

DARBY OR DOUGLAS? WHICH HAS BEEN MORE EFFECTIVE WHEN THEY STARTED?
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

slag's football genius analysis

Darby looked like a rock star in his first game and then got hurt ... since he came back, not so much ... could be residual effect of the injury.

Douglas looked good for a rookie ... got burned here and there but I liked how he made plays on the ball and, from what I remember, he tackled.
    Last edited by slag; 12-15-2017, 09:21 AM. Reason: typo
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

IT FELT LIKE DARBY WAS A DROP OFF FROM DOUGLAS. I NOTICE THAT WHEN DOUGLAS WAS OUT THERE, MORE BALLS WENT MILLS WAY, NOW MORE BALLS GO DARBY'S SIDE.
      MAYBE I'M WRONG, BUT I'D RATHER SEE DOUGLAS THAN DARBY.

Comment

Darby looked faster than any DB I've seen on the Eagles in years when he played in preseason and against the Skinflutes in the opener.

I'm thinking his game is his speed and he has to be affected by the injury he had ... I'll be curious to see how he looks next year with Jones.

For now, he clearly has more experience but he does not look like the same guy I saw before the injury ... and he looked like he was better than Douglas then.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

id say wait till the playoffs are over

Darby has played 3 games,,either way Douglas has been the wow pick of the draft!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

HUMPITY BUMP. I ASK AGAIN. I STILL SAY DOUGLAS SHOULD START.

Comment

I think Douglas should start over Mills this week. Sends message that last week’s “effort” by the starting corners is unacceptable and nobody’s job is safe.

Mills was absolutely wretched. You cannot accept penalties like that over and over. I’ve never been a big Mills fan.
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-19-2017, 07:44 AM.

Comment

I like that idea, send a big message to Darby to step up his game and get mills penalties out of the game.
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  I think Douglas should start over Mills this week. Sends message that last week’s “effort” by the starting corners is unacceptable and nobody’s job is safe.

Mills was absolutely wretched. You cannot accept penalties like that over and over. I’ve never been a big Mills fan.
                  JUST LOOKED UP EAGLES PENALTIES, 2017 ON FOOTBALL DATA BASE. MILLS AND LANE JOHNSON LEAD TEAM WITH 7 PENALTIES.

Comment

Working...
                  X