So gym shorts is interviewing with the Vags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So gym shorts is interviewing with the Vags

Next week. Don’t let the door knob hit you.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

You can't begrudge the guy for pursuing a HC opportunity.

Bonus: His tenure with the New York Football Giants will likely be an epic disaster.

Comment

I don’t think he will be missed.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He will be if they bring in a stiff. It's not like they haven't been down this road before. If they screw up his replacement, there's a good chance they don't make the playoffs next year. JMO

Comment

I’m not sure he gets the gig...

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          ....additional options both pro and college will become available after this weekend.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Mara hiring Gettleman quickly

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            ....additional options both pro and college will become available after this weekend.
            and then saying he wants the new HC to have previous HC experience puts Schwartz in the lead. The Vagiants look back on their last 2 SB runs and see how their defense carried them, and want to get back to that.

The only wild card for me is if they decide to draft a QB early, then they may want to assemble an offense-minded staff.

Comment

I think he'll end up back with the Birds...
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Remembering Billy Davis and Juan Castillo already make me miss him.
                Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
                  Remembering Billy Davis and Juan Castillo already make me miss him.
                  Exactly. Pretty happy with where the defense is, so not going to get too excited about it if he goes.

Comment

Let’s see if his secondary still bites on the double move.

Comment

Well that practiced can be coached out...

Let’s see if his secondary still bites on the double move.
                      ...but it’s up to the players to make that choice. I don’t blame the coach as much as the player....they need to get smarter or get replaced when the talent becomes available.

Maybe with Jones playing today they get some additow insight on how much to invest into the position during the draft.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

agreed. a couple bad games against the double move, the latter of which they still held the opponent to 10 points. not enough for me to want the guy gone, especially considering the guys that came before him.

Comment

There was an article on ProFootball Talk about how he was recommended by Belichek to Gettleman ... with the speculation that this was done so Gettleman would get off taking one of the Patriot coaches.

Assuming Gettleman is sufficiently stupid to get played like that.
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

If it’s only on the players, then he definitely won’t be missed.

Comment

The bar has been set really low after The Godfather of the exotic blitz passed on. We are just happy that his wide 9 isn’t Juan’s wide nine.

Comment

Working...
                              X