Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so, who from this forum is going to the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so, who from this forum is going to the game?

Just curious.

And why does it seem as though none of you have actually played football? Your takes on the game suggest that none of you have ever suited up, played in truly cold weather, or even looked at a playbook?

Can a member of the Viking horde get a decent bloody mary on Sunday morning?

Originally posted by Yankthis View Post
    Just curious.

And why does it seem as though none of you have actually played football? Your takes on the game suggest that none of you have ever suited up, played in truly cold weather, or even looked at a playbook?

SUSP
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
      SUSP
      Huh?

This time in English.

You also need more emoticons here. To truly depict your Neanderthal posts.

Comment

You asking me if I ever suited up and played football?

Answer: Does Minnesota Minnie have varicose veins?
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Mr. Football ... here's an opinion for you to chew on

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rs-in-the-nfl/
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Huh?

This time in English.

You also need more emoticons here. To truly depict your Neanderthal posts.
            I told you to stop, Susan.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
              I told you to stop, Susan.
              Get me a sandwich and a bloody mary.

After I finish--and my repast had better be prepared properly--leave the room whilst I talk football with the menfolk in these parts.

Are there men who discuss football at this joint? Please assemble these fools.

PRONTO!

Comment

FOOTBALL WHAT'S A FOOTBALL? I WANT A CARBON ACTION, TWO HUNDRED SHOT RED RIDER AIR RIFLE WITH A COMPASS IN THE STOCK.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

*whom

Comment

Just curious.

I played my whole life including Semi Pro, WHY you want to meet in the parking lot so I can use you for a tackling dummy.

Comment

Jeepers, now I'm frightened.

"Yeah, so why don't I be all tough and get you good, mister!?"

Comment

Working...
                      X