I'd Put Money on Alshon Not Playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd Put Money on Alshon Not Playing

Don't hear anything about this ankle injury before or during the bye then it pops up. Yesterday, he says he's playing. Today, Dougie P says he's "optimistic" Alshon plays. Remember when Ertz sat out the Denver game but on Friday Dougie had said he was playing?

All this, plus Alshon's history of missing games with injuries leads me to believe we won't be seeing 17 on Sunday night.

Different injuries

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    Don't hear anything about this ankle injury before or during the bye then it pops up. Yesterday, he says he's playing. Today, Dougie P says he's "optimistic" Alshon plays. Remember when Ertz sat out the Denver game but on Friday Dougie had said he was playing?

All this, plus Alshon's history of missing games with injuries leads me to believe we won't be seeing 17 on Sunday night.
    Ertz was a hammy problem, Alshon is an ankle. You can tape an ankle to help, but a hammy strain has to heal, no way to mitigate it. He may not be 100%, but he could still act as a decoy to draw coverage away from other guys.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

after 2 weeks off

I say he plays,,maybe only 35 snaps but thats all we need him for.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

did he hurt it during the last game? Do we know how he hurt it at all?

Comment

not sure.. they are cryptic about the whole thing

Jeffery said after practice that it's "something that's been going on" but he will "most definitely" play against the Cowboys. Jeffery has 34 catches for 500 yards and five touchdowns this season. He is coming off a two-touchdown performance against the Broncos.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

You're playing mind games and just trying to get me to sit him on Sunday for our fantasy matchup. He's gonna have a monster day!!!
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

How much $$$$$ ill take the bet

Comment

I’ll gladly sacrifice my fantasy matchup with you for Alshon and the Birds whipping that Dallas’ ass!

Comment

That's always been one of his hallmarks. Fake footballers are familiar with this. He's always missing days, or doubtful, questionable or a game time decision.

He might really get nagging injuries or maybe its just his way of getting a veteran's day. I think we don't have to worry about actual misses while he's in a good situation here.

Oh, I guess I have to say "Diccardo"

Comment

leads me to believe we won't be seeing 17 on Sunday night.
                    This aged well.

Comment

Saw highlights when I got home from the road

That shit was a fucking pill.

And the throw to Smith was maybe a tighter window.

Receivers have to love the implied trust when he throws to them into spaces like that.
                      Last edited by slag; 11-20-2017, 10:40 AM.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                      X