End zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End zone

Fumble and interception. Can we stop the Wentz is the MVP talk now? This team needs to look real hard at how they could play so poorly as a team. Couldn’t stop Wilson and couldn’t get off the field on Third down. Wow that sounds eerily familiar.

Oh shut up.

Seriously
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Jesus Christ They are 10-2. Kick rocks. Game sucked but too many mistakes. I will always believe that SEA is our biggest threat. Wilson is that good

Comment

You really think

Wentz is the MVP this year? I like him fine but look at what the other QB has done tonight. With an O line that is not cobsidered top 5. So how about you shut up . Really

Comment

There’s being disappointed with a loss and then there’s whatever this is. You’re a bitch. Man the fuck up.

Comment

And what did I say

That wasn’t the truth? They played like crap

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
              Jesus Christ They are 10-2. Kick rocks. Game sucked but too many mistakes. I will always believe that SEA is our biggest threat. Wilson is that good
              This. I guarantee they come out on both sides of the ball and look much better. “We” are fine.

Comment

He had a fumble and an INT at the end with a desperation jump ball throw ... stop the MVP talk!!!

STOP!!!

Comment

Regardless of what anyone on here thinks

This team played like crap tonight and you cannot sugarcoat it.

Comment

They should trade him because, even though I like him just fine and he’s been pretty stellar all year, he had a bad game against Seattle, in Seattle.

He’ll never join the ranks of all those NFL MVPs who played 16 perfect games with 0 turnovers.

Comment

I disagree with shitting on Wentz in a sweeping manner because of his uneven play today, particularly when you consider the good plays he made and the circumstances (one team clearly wanting the game more and the officiating).

However, I do think it is reasonable to sneer at all the previous talk of Super Bowl that was being thrown around and to realize it's one and done in this league when the playoffs start and this team is basically playing with house money.

Comment

The only thing that has made me cringe more than nciggle’s posts is every “team of destiny” and “just a matter of who they’ll play in the Bowl” comment I’ve heard and read as of late.

Comment

But you have...

Originally posted by ncigglefan View Post
                          This team played like crap tonight and you cannot sugarcoat it.
                          over reacted to it, your just pissed and still expect the chicken shoe to drop. You might be able to argue that this is really something if they lose next week, but take a chill pill for now. Remember that after the last time they lost, back in fucking September, they rattled off 9 straight wins.
                          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

yeah did anyone expect this team to win 10 straight?

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                            over reacted to it, your just pissed and still expect the chicken shoe to drop. You might be able to argue that this is really something if they lose next week, but take a chill pill for now. Remember that after the last time they lost, back in fucking September, they rattled off 9 straight wins.
                            Pretty hard to do in the nfl
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                            X