No announcement yet.

Embiid to sit the next 2 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embiids starting to turn into a cartoon character. This team has to put the big boys pants on or get the hell off the court.

Comment

At this point, I can't see Embiid being anything but one of the great Philly might-have-been stories.

Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        At this point, I can't see Embiid being anything but one of the great Philly might-have-been stories.

Hope I'm wrong.

You are jumping the gun in assuming the worst case scenario. We won't know definitively for a few more years. He is still learning to play basketball and if he learns how to land on his feet properly I think he will become less injury prone. He isn't doing himself any favors flopping on his back and crashing to the floor after dunks.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
          You are jumping the gun in assuming the worst case scenario. We won't know definitively for a few more years. He is still learning to play basketball and if he learns how to land on his feet properly I think he will become less injury prone. He isn't doing himself any favors flopping on his back and crashing to the floor after dunks.
          A few more years?? Come on, dude..

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            A few more years?? Come on, dude..
            He's only 23. In the good old days when players stayed in college this would be his rookie season.

Comment

https://twitter.com/mike_schmitz/sta...66676288425984

This kid would look spectacular in a Sixers jersey.

Comment

Working...
              X