Between that game and my brand new tv getting bad pixels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Between that game and my brand new tv getting bad pixels

This has been a day of first world problems.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    This has been a day of first world problems.
    Ha.

Take that faulty sucker back and Go Bird Go.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Samsung requires a service visit. It’s complimentary. Got an agent right away, but still spent 20 minutes verifying what I told the dude in the first 20 seconds of the call.

Just inconvenient.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        Samsung requires a service visit. It’s complimentary. Got an agent right away, but still spent 20 minutes verifying what I told the dude in the first 20 seconds of the call.

Just inconvenient.
        I alway wonder how much bad customer service is about companies being cheap and how much about customers being morons.

I remember a number of years back in Phila. my cable and internet being out. I call Comcast.

Them: "is your cable box plugged in? Is it on?"

Me: "I can see the cable to my house is disconnected from the pole"

Them: "Try resetting your cable box by doing XYZ"

Me: "I can see the cable to my house is disconnected from the pole"

Blah, blah, blah. I keep on arguing.

A couple of days later they send somebody out.

Guess what?

The cable to my house was disconnected frome the pole.

I imagine a neighbor either didn't pay their bill or cancelled and they disconnected the cable to my house by mistake.
        --------

Comment

I think this beats that for moronic

My dad passed away a few years ago and I was the executor of the estate.

He made a small amount of money on investments in the couple of months he was alive in the year he died so I filed a tax return on his behalf as the executor to get a modest refund for the estate.

The return went unprocessed for 4-5 months so I called the IRS.

After multiple phone tree bullshit transfers I finally got a woman on the phone.

I explained what was up and asked her to check the return.

She says to me "I must speak to the taxpayer or have his permission to speak to you."

I calmly tried to explain it again.

She repeated the same thing.

I got irritated and said "Lady, the taxpayer is dead ... would you like me to conduct a seance?"

She hung up.

I had to go to the local IRS office in person to get the return processed ... where a supervisor apologized on behalf of the US Government to me, after laughing when I told her the story.
          Last edited by slag; 12-31-2017, 05:50 PM.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

He made a small amount of money on investments in the couple of months he was alive in the year he died so I filed a tax return on his behalf as the executor to get a modest refund for the estate.

After multiple phone tree bullshit transfers I finally got a woman on the phone.

She says to me "I must speak to the taxpayer or have his permission to speak to you."

I got irritated and said "Lady, the taxpayer is dead ... would you like me to conduct a seance?"

She hung up.

I had to go to the local IRS office in person to get the return processed ... where a supervisor apologized on behalf of the US Government to me, after laughing when I told her the story.
            I'd say similarly bureaucratic but much much more annoying since it involved your deceased father. That sucks.
            --------

Comment

My dad would have liked my retort ... so there's that.

Comment

Foles is a bad pixel. He infected your TV.
                Last edited by Maniac; 12-31-2017, 05:58 PM.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

You got a big ol HBD from BDN!
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

She hung up.

PS: What part of executor of estate does not equal permission?
                    --------

Comment

It's a "duh" alright.

Comment

Working...
                      X