IGGLEPHANS  

Go Back   IGGLEPHANS > Igglephans Main Board

Unread 09-25-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
CCPete

Default The $100 million mistake.

It really doesn't matter whether I was right or wrong when I said you can't give a scrambler who is going to be injured this much --that kind of contract. But it matters that this management was wrong because now we are stuck with 3 QBs that will never be in a SB while the only QB who at least might have a chance at a SB is in Arizona.
CCPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2011, 04:49 PM  
Posted in reply to CCPete's post "The $100 million mistake."
weizer
designated jagoff

Agree totally, they structured the contract right though, they can get out of it after 2 years with not much of a hit. As far as Kolb goes, i don't think he is that good either...i doubt he is ever better than "slightly above average" so they need to draft another one early to groom cuz Kafka ain't the answer.
weizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2011, 04:49 PM  
91EaglesD

The next Joe Montana is losing to the Seahawks you tired ass hoe
Unread 09-25-2011, 04:51 PM  
3rd & Inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPete View Post
It really doesn't matter whether I was right or wrong when I said you can't give a scrambler who is going to be injured this much --that kind of contract. But it matters that this management was wrong because now we are stuck with 3 QBs that will never be in a SB while the only QB who at least might have a chance at a SB is in Arizona.

What the fuck do you mean "the only QB who might have a chance at a SB in Arizona'? He doesn't have a chance either. You could of saved time and said "I wished they kept klob" for the 100 millionth time.
500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.
3rd & Inches is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2011, 05:00 PM   #5
CCPete

What Ariz does or doeasn't do in meaningless. The Eagles would be 3-0 with Kolb. It's as simple as that. How bad does vick have to play begore you see the misatke?
Unread 09-25-2011, 05:03 PM  
Posted in reply to CCPete's post starting "What Ariz does or doeasn't do in..."
91EaglesD

Kevin Kolb has thin ass ankles and you have a crush on him.
Unread 09-25-2011, 05:16 PM  
Posted in reply to 91EaglesD's post starting "Kevin Kolb has thin ass ankles and you..."
weizer
designated jagoff

DREAM TEAM! Who's taking the reigns next week, could be any one of these guys they are the DREAM TEAM!

Last edited by weizer; 09-25-2011 at 05:18 PM.
weizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2011, 05:18 PM  
Posted in reply to weizer's post starting "DREAM TEAM! Who's taking the reigns..."
PhillySportsNut
designated jagoff

PhillySportsNut is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by weizer View Post
DREAM TEAM! Who's taking the reigns next week, could be any on of these guys they are the DREAM TEAM!
DREAM TEAM My ass
PhillySportsNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2011, 05:25 PM  
Posted in reply to CCPete's post starting "What Ariz does or doeasn't do in..."
vabeach

Quote:
What Ariz does or doeasn't do in meaningless. The Eagles would be 3-0 with Kolb. It's as simple as that. How bad does vick have to play begore you see the misatke?
Is this the same Klob that behind a shitty Oline was knocked out with a concussion in 1 game?

It isn't that the QBs in Philly are injury prone, its the oline. No way can stay healthy back there.
vabeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2011, 05:44 PM  
Posted in reply to vabeach's post starting "Is this the same Klob that behind a..."
CCPete

vick problem isn't the O line. He's late finding recrivers. He starts that stupid scrambling before receivers finish their routes. There comes a time when you just have to admit the Vick will never change. He doea some great things and with that you get the fumbles -interceptions and injuries. And no chance at a ring.
Unread 09-25-2011, 05:45 PM  
Ellsworth

We're fine there.
Ellsworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2011, 05:48 PM  
Posted in reply to CCPete's post starting "vick problem isn't the O line. He's..."
PhillySportsNut
designated jagoff

PhillySportsNut is on a distinguished road

Quote:
vick problem isn't the O line. He's late finding recrivers. He starts that stupid scrambling before receivers finish their routes. There comes a time when you just have to admit the Vick will never change. He doea some great things and with that you get the fumbles -interceptions and injuries. And no chance at a ring.
I'm stunned you thought there was a chance at a ring
PhillySportsNut is offline   Reply With Quote