STill wonder if Foles gets traded for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STill wonder if Foles gets traded for

2nd or 3rd and change picks to the Jets and Marty who is installing the wc there. Seems like a no brainer to me. They said a while back they were not interested in Foles "at this time" --- I think the time has come - and they will pull the trigger on a trade. Would love to see the Eagles get a 2nd round pick or a 3rd rounder and conditional pick for next season. Jets have to have someone to compete with Sanchez now and take over next season when they can dump him tired ass.

Eagles could then go after Smith prob a high second round pick or maybe go Scott Arizona as late as the 4th round. I have to think Chip has analyzed Foles and knows if he is or isnt a fit in his read option offense. If he isnt why would they bring him to camp and try to have him work the read option with the other qbs better suited for that offense. His best trade value is now. Jets know it and they will wait for the right price. But on the other hand I believe Foles is the best fit for the Jets ofense this year so it should be interesting.

Have to go D line in the second round i would think. You build from the trenches out. Tank maybe but that kid Jenkins Georgia to play NT would be a great pick up later in the second round. Tank is a possiblity too. Or go CB -- I think they could get a very good safety in the 4-5th rounds like Rambo.

Long way to go It will be interesting see how it all falls out. I think Smith is an arrogant bitch. Reading his interviews were not good.
    Last edited by iowaigglefan; 04-26-2013, 01:56 PM.

You'll know in a coupla hours. If the birds take a QB today, then Foles is gone. If they don't, then lo and behold, coach Kelly actually says what he means when he talks to the press about liking a certain guy named Nick Foles.

Andy Reid is gone. I think some folks have trouble wrapping their heads around that.
    Last edited by The Ref; 04-26-2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
      2nd or 3rd and change picks to the Jets and Marty who is installing the wc there. Seems like a no brainer to me. They said a while back they were not interested in Foles "at this time" --- I think the time has come - and they will pull the trigger on a trade. Would love to see the Eagles get a 2nd round pick or a 3rd rounder and conditional pick for next season. Jets have to have someone to compete with Sanchez now and take over next season when they can dump him tired ass.

Eagles could then go after Smith prob a high second round pick or maybe go Scott Arizona as late as the 4th round. I have to think Chip has analyzed Foles and knows if he is or isnt a fit in his read option offense. If he isnt why would they bring him to camp and try to have him work the read option with the other qbs better suited for that offense. His best trade value is now. Jets know it and they will wait for the right price. But on the other hand I believe Foles is the best fit for the Jets ofense this year so it should be interesting.

Have to go D line in the second round i would think. You build from the trenches out. Tank maybe but that kid Jenkins Georgia to play NT would be a great pick up later in the second round. Tank is a possiblity too. Or go CB -- I think they could get a very good safety in the 4-5th rounds like Rambo.

Long way to go It will be interesting see how it all falls out. I think Smith is an arrogant bitch. Reading his interviews were not good.
      What makes you think Foles is worth a 2nd rd pick?

Comment

Working...
      X