Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a serviceable WR have 150 yds 3 tds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a serviceable WR have 150 yds 3 tds?

Coop is the man, sign him long term now. I personally think he is better than Maclin...certainly is less injury prone. I could give 2 shits about whether or not he said the N-word while drunk when he puts up these numbers. All of you calling for him to be cut are nowhere to be found now. He has shown flashes before, but damn that was a full blown explosion yesterday...so good at gaining separation and going up and attacking the ball in the air. But I guess Laurent Robinson or some other street FA would have been a better Maclin replacement right? Props to Kelly for giving this kid a chance to play, he said he knew the real Coop and him saying that wasn't him. He was punished and apologized, the dude is good, get him the ball.

When Coop goes up for the ball, its called the Coop-a-loop.

Comment

I'm a Cooper pooper

The guy is no better than a 4th wideout.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
        Coop is the man, sign him long term now. I personally think he is better than Maclin...certainly is less injury prone.
        Jessus! The flip floppers are going crazy today. What's next the Eagles are going to the Superbowl?

Comment

Always been a Coop supporter, check my history. Was happy he was going to get more balls thrown his way....I knew he had skills...Even the most devout Coop hater has to admit he looked like a number 1 yesterday...not many will ever give him credit cuz they pooped on him so hard right after Maclin went down.
          Last edited by weizer; 11-04-2013, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Impolite?

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...0709230phi.htm
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

That was a rare gayte game where the eagles won. Also the ugly blue and yellow uniform game.

Comment

Tony fucking Hunt

What a waste

Comment

Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES View Post
                  What a waste
                  Lurban loved his Highlight tape. He's no Kenny Jackson.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFt_N9MLJu8

Comment

Cooper is not a #1 or a #2

Eddie Royal had like 100 yards and 3 TDs vs us this year and I'd call him a "serviceable WR".

Not a knock. I'm thrilled with how well he played...just, long term, no, he's not the answer, imo

Comment

Working...
                    X