Vick is what he always was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick is what he always was

A shiftless a$$hole that only cares about money. No heart. Could care less about the game. He played himself back into the league and then he returned you to your regularly scheduled program. F*ckin' fraud of a glass-jawed QB. Oh did I mention that he's also dumber than a box of rocks.

Shut up
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Diggardo!

Comment

Did you not have your coffee this morning?

You are going all "Anthony" after one PREseason game?

Come on now TGP, it's Friday enjoy yoself!!

Comment

Filling in for diggle
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Just because it's a new season, doesn't mean a QB who was always 40% awesome playmaker, and 60% shitty is any better.

Vick is what he is. He gives the Eagles a better chance to win than either of the two starting QBs before him, and that's all.

They need the defense to be insanely good, and an Oline that helps McCoy do the heavy lifting, while minimizing Vick's fuckups, getting the most out of his playmaking ability.

If the perfect storm I described above happens, we're money, baby!
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

There ya go!!

It all can't come down to Vick, we all know that.

Hopefully the rest of the team is ready to go by Sept

I am just not going all "The Sky is Falling" after one PREseason game.

That may change later today however, after I watch the game on DVR.

Comment

He's not making it past the Baltimore game. They better have plan B ready. He's a dumb mother fucker that does not play the position correctly, smartly and in control. He can already learn alot from Cam Newton and the guy only played one season.

Comment

The word is out on Mike Vick. D-coordinators know what to do.

They're going to go out there and kick his a$$ in and DARE him to do something intelligent with the football.

Comment

I love how people

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                    He's not making it past the Baltimore game. They better have plan B ready. He's a dumb mother fucker that does not play the position correctly, smartly and in control. He can already learn alot from Cam Newton and the guy only played one season.
                    who haven't spent one nanosecond in a one on one situation with Mike Vick proclaim to know how smart he is. what happened to Vick last night can happen to any qb in the league. what the hell do you know about "playing the position correctly" ? I'll wait while you give me the list of NFL quarterbacks that you have even talked to, let alone coached. This shit is getting ridiculous. Smoke a fucking blunt and calm down.
                    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Well, when he's.................

....making stupid decisions on the football field, I equate THAT to being "not smart." I don't know what you equate it to.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                        A shiftless a$$hole that only cares about money. No heart. Could care less about the game. He played himself back into the league and then he returned you to your regularly scheduled program. F*ckin' fraud of a glass-jawed QB. Oh did I mention that he's also dumber than a box of rocks.
                        Guys an ass

Comment

Working...
                        X