RG4skin suckfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RG4skin suckfest

I don't know how I am going to be able to stand living here in RIC with the foreskin follies coming to town and America's Favorite Shredded ACL QB riding the ESPN/NFLN/Nike wave to an opening day matchup...

with the Dream Team (just my guess)

Well the good news is.... MY Cowboys always get an opening week marquee matchup. No chance of us cleet stomping the sorry ass eagirls that weekend.

WE will probably whoop dat ass on a sunday night game though.

You'll get a toilet game like Oakland away ...or....to make something remotely entertaining, your very own KC fat fuck homecoming. The only highlight they will show from that game will be the boo's for FF.

That'll be cool.

Comment

Yeah

Originally posted by THEDALLASFUCKINGCOWBOYS View Post
      Well the good news is.... MY Cowboys always get an opening week marquee matchup. No chance of us cleet stomping the sorry ass eagirls that weekend.
      When was the last time they won one? By the way, I hate to break it to you, but the only reason your shit team gets primetime matchups is because your beloved Jerruh is busy on his knees shelling $ out to try and stay relevant, it certainly isn't for their talent...

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
        When was the last time they won one? By the way, I hate to break it to you, but the only reason your shit team gets primetime matchups is because your beloved Jerruh is busy on his knees shelling $ out to try and stay relevant, it certainly isn't for their talent...
        Uh...the last opening season win..would have been against the superbowl champ giants in 2012. It was a good game. You should watch some football every now and then.

I also hate to break it to you that you do not have any fckn idea what you are talking about.

The NFL hates Jerry Jones.....and if it were for that alone the cowboys would get shit timeslots every chance the NFL could. If you don't know why the Cobwoys get primetime slots......then you really are new to this whole football thing.
        Last edited by THEDALLASFUCKINGCOWBOYS; 03-26-2013, 10:44 PM.

Comment

You're delusional

But I wouldn't expect anything less from a Cowgirl fan. I bet you don't even live in the lonefag state...

Comment

Working...
          X