Fuck Riley Cooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Riley Cooper

Cut him. Now. I don't feel sorry for that shit kicking N bomb dopping POS at all.

He showed his true colors IMO. last thing a new coach needs is to deal with this bullshit. He ain't worth it. He's a marginal pro at best anyway. Cut him now and move on.

PS: hey drama queen: I'm drinking a dogfish 90 right now in a bar.

Comment

It shall be done. So Sayeth yee. So, Sayeth CC Pete.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        Cut him. Now. I don't feel sorry for that shit kicking N bomb dopping POS at all.

He showed his true colors IMO. last thing a new coach needs is to deal with this bullshit. He ain't worth it. He's a marginal pro at best anyway. Cut him now and move on.
        I do not think he is the white devil so many are making him out to be nor is he the victim that the other side are argueing. It was a stupid comment and likely a comment he has used in the past his value vs the shitstorm keeping him brings makes cutting him a no brainer.

Comment

I sort of agree that the best thing should be that he goes.... but the gay hater desean should go as well.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
            I sort of agree that the best thing should be that he goes.... but the gay hater desean should go as well.
            I am not going to compare one to the other in the real world but the shitstorm desean brings is smaller in an NFL Lockerroom and smaller yet compared to his talent.
            Last edited by harls; 08-03-2013, 08:24 PM.

Comment

I agreei agree somewhat.... but at the same time...it's sad to see that deseans comments got a slap on the wrist... when he showed complete lack of respect to the gay community.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Who's portraying him as a victim?
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

They should cut all of the white players

Just get rid of every blue eyed devil made by Yacub.

Comment

The Pride of Clempsun!
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

What about the dudes with brown eyes?

Comment

Stupid comment?? It was nothi g of the sort. It was a "from the depths of his fiber" statement.

Alcohol: truth serum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          Stupid comment?? It was nothi g of the sort. It was a "from the depths of his fiber" statement.

Alcohol: truth serum.

What about that big fat chick you banged right out of high school? After a six pack of Zima, you told chubby that you love her. You even went down on her.
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

YOU ELLSWORTH ARE A COMPLETE MORON!!!

Comment

COMPUTER TOUGH GUY! Get in front of a crowd and make your idiotic statements. I will do it any day of the week but gutless digit pushers like yourself hide in your basement and make pretend friends with other ignorant losers on this board.
                              Last edited by INTELLECT59; 08-03-2013, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X