Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was wondering where all the outrage is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wondering where all the outrage is?

Dogkiller named starter.

He

Killed

dogs

Worse than killing humans. He should have gone to prison.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

He should have gone to federal pound me in the ass prison for years. Guy is dirt. Cue harls, now!

Comment

Knowing you personally, I'm amazed that you're so dead inside about this particular issue.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Oh stop. Im not dead inside. It's obviously disgusting. I just get a chuckle out of some of the Vick zealots. I mean, some people on here were certain he'd be back in jail by now. He's done pretty much the opposite. One of the very few athletes that got in trouble for something and actually seems to genuinely appreciate the second chance he was given. I suppose I could see holding a perpetual grudge against those athletes that continuously take for granted the opportunities they get. Now if he would just stop sucking at qb...
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            Oh stop. Im not dead inside. It's obviously disgusting. I just get a chuckle out of some of the Vick zealots. I mean, some people on here were certain he'd be back in jail by now. He's done pretty much the opposite. One of the very few athletes that got in trouble for something and actually seems to genuinely appreciate the second chance he was given. I suppose I could see holding a perpetual grudge against those athletes that continuously take for granted the opportunities they get. Now if he would just stop sucking at qb...
            He might be FF's finest achievement. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

Comment

Working...
            X